1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do you think i could call big machine records?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hey :)
I really need to know if the vip package will include a meet and greet to the red tour and i called ticketmaster and the said they had no idea. Do you think i could call big machine records and ask them about the meet and greet or would that be wierd? please let me know :0 thank you :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do you think i could call big machine records?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

You could always try..You don't loose anythiing... I asked them via twitter but havent gotten a response.. If you do call Let us know

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I say go for it!! that would be awesoe

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM

If you do, tell us the answer!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

It would be good to know before the Presale...

RE: Do you think i could call big machine records?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I also emailed BigMachine asking them what the VIP package included and if we would be able to meet taylor if we were to pirchase the package. I will let you know as well if I hear anything from them

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM

marycr wrote:
    I also emailed BigMachine asking them what the VIP package included and if we would be able to meet taylor if we were to pirchase the package. I will let you know as well if I hear anything from them

Maybe i'll email them too..whats their email adress? i can't find it anywhere

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I don't know, go with your instinct. But if Scott answers, that would so be worth it!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Or you can ask Scott on Twitter, maybe he can reply to u there

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM

LoveDove wrote:
    marycr wrote:

Maybe i'll email them too..whats their email adress? i can't find it anywhere

I went to the Big Machine website and at the bottom there is a CONTACT link i just clicked there

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Let us know!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I got an email from Big Machine. Havent gotten to my computer but ill update you all on what it says once i look at it.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM

go for it!

[/signature]

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM

UPDATE ON VIP PACKAGES

First of all Scott Brochetta tweet aprox 15min ago he got an update on the VIP packages and they are REAL. and to stay tune to Taylor's website...

ALSOOO the email I got from Big Machine basically stated they weren't sure of what the VIP entailed but to stay tuned to her website as all the details would be posted there

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Just remember guys and gals, the VIP package includes a seat in the first 20 rows. So if it did include a M&G, that's 20 rows of people she'd have to meet. Conservatively, at least 200 people and in reality way more than that. Just based on pure math there's no way these include a M&G.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM

paulpogo wrote:
    Just remember guys and gals, the VIP package includes a seat in the first 20 rows. So if it did include a M&G, that's 20 rows of people she'd have to meet. Conservatively, at least 200 people and in reality way more than that. Just based on pure math there's no way these include a M&G.

I could be wrong but im pretty sure its not every seat for the first 20 rows is saved for vip or maybe that is my wishfull thinking but i am hoping that is not the case, because than that would not be fair..... for people who dont want that package...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I also agree that NOT every seat in the irst 20 rows is for VIP, because there also has to be regular ticket sales there because it wouldnt be fair. I think the only reason they put that is to let you know if you buy a VIP ur gauranteed a seat in one of those rows.. But its crazy to think that they would even sell 20 rows of VIP tickets or even have that many people for vip packages..

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM

YES! Call them and then let us know what they say! I really want a M&G! There should be one seeing as how expensive the packages are...

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM

No meet and greets.. here's the deets.

OFFER 1: The RED Ultimate Experience

• One Incredible Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Twenty (20) Rows*
    • One Autographed Copy of ‘Red’ – Taylor Swift’s Fourth Studio Album
    • One Entry Into the Official Preshow VIP Party, Which Includes:

Separate Preshow VIP Lounge – Let’s Have a Blast Before the Show!
    Food & Drinks Galore – Expect All of Your Favorite Foods and Drinks **
    Don’t Forget the Sweets - A Fantasy World of Sweet Creations Awaits You
    Preshow Prizes & Giveaways – Includes Memorabilia & Limited Edition Items (Subject to Availability)
    On-site VIP Paparazzi to Capture the Preshow Action & Moments
    Access to Secure On-Line VIP Site Where You Can Download Preshow Images for Free
    Preshow Party Music Playing Your Favorite Taylor Swift Hits and More
    Dedicated On-Site VIP Preshow Host

• Exclusive On-Site VIP Perks

VIP Priority Check-In*** (Where Available)
    Separate VIP Entrance*** (Where Available) o VIP Customer Service Hotline

• One Premium Taylor Swift VIP Gift Bag

Created Exclusively for Taylor Swift VIP Package Purchasers
    Gift Bag Also Contains One Commemorative VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

* Please note venue seating configurations may vary market-by-market
    ** Preshow VIP Party includes complimentary selection of foods and Non-Alcoholic beverages.
    *** VIP Priority Check-In & Separate Entrance may not be available in all markets due to restrictions

OFFER 2: The RED Bonus Package

• One Amazing Top Price Reserved Ticket in the Lower Level
    • One Premium Taylor Swift VIP Gift Bag Created Exclusively for Taylor Swift VIP Package Purchasers
    Gift Bag Also Contains One Commemorative VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM

no meet and greets :(

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..