Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Petition: Play Tim McGraw For Red Tour

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM

AGREE!!!! This Song should be Played

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:40 AM

It would so emotional and awesome! it would bring so many memories back

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Folks, I was there. When she started to play it, the feeling of hearing it for the very 1st time brought back those memories of when she was just starting out and realizing she is 23 and selling out arenas and stadiums all over the world now.

She hasn't forgotten what has gotten her to where she is including the song that started it all for her...TIM MCGRAW.

Nov. 16th - Speak Now Tour - Charlotte, NC
    Thanks to LoveLoveLove for the signature.

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    TanyaxOh wrote:
    I AM SO HAPPY SHE PLAYED THIS!! AHHHHHH!!!!! :) :)

what if she saw ur face and was like "this girl looks just like me"

Hah I would die :P

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I was at the Charlotte show when she played it. I was sobbing
    I was Fearless 09-04-09

I spoke now on 11-16-11 & 11-18-11

RED Tour 3-22-13 & 3-23-13

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:10 AM

I was soo happy when she played this! my god!

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:00 PM

olivialovestaylor13 wrote:
    I was at the Charlotte show when she played it. I was sobbing
    I was Fearless 09-04-09

I spoke now on 11-16-11 & 11-18-11

RED Tour 3-22-13 & 3-23-13

OMS you are SO lucky!! :)

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Let's keep this going! :) Maybe she will surprise us & play it another night!

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I'd LOVE that!

*Thanks to withsomeindierecord for the beautiful gif*

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I was in Charlotte that night. I teared up when she started. ;)

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I really hope she plays it at your show! :-)

Av: iwasascarletletter; All sigs my me :)

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Love_Is_Blind13 wrote:

You're so lucky! I can only imagine, I would totally do the same. :')

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:57 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    I really hope she plays it at your show! :-)

Aw, thank you! I would totally freak out. :)

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Love_Is_Blind13 wrote:

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

if she played Tim McGraw at my show I think I would cry too. It's one of my favorites

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Signing again..
    14/3/2012

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:50 PM

love love love13 wrote:
    Signing again..
    14/3/2012

You are awesome! Thank you! :)

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM

SwiftyKitty13 wrote:
    Signed!!
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.