Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Tim McGraw For Red Tour

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

It'd be an awesome idea :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tim McGraw For Red Tour

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Thank you! :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM

If there's any song from the debut on this tour, I want it to be Tim McGraw. Hopefully she will at least perform something from the debut this tour, because on the SNWT she did only perform Our Song and at one point I guess she'll have to move on. :/
    -------------------------------

lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.
    signature credit to tumblr.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I love Tim Mcgraw and it would be amazing if he could come
    Sophie

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM

long-live wrote:
    If there's any song from the debut on this tour, I want it to be Tim McGraw. Hopefully she will at least perform something from the debut this tour, because on the SNWT she did only perform Our Song and at one point I guess she'll have to move on. :/

Agreed! I know at one point she will have to move on, but a lot of fans do really enjoy her classics too. I was happy that she played Our Song from the debut album during the Speak Now Tour, I just would really love to hear Tim McGraw live so badly. I didn't get to see her on the Fearless Tour when she did sing it, so I'm really hoping for this. :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM

countrymusicgirl wrote:
    I love Tim Mcgraw and it would be amazing if he could come

Tim McGraw definitely is an amazing artist. :)
    However, I meant it would be cool if Taylor sang her song titled "Tim McGraw" from her first album. :P

Re: Play Tim McGraw For Red Tour

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    long-live wrote:

Agreed! I know at one point she will have to move on, but a lot of fans do really enjoy her classics too. I was happy that she played Our Song from the debut album during the Speak Now Tour, I just would really love to hear Tim McGraw live so badly. I didn't get to see her on the Fearless Tour when she did sing it, so I'm really hoping for this. :)

Haha, I agree with you as well! I didn't get to go to the Fearless tour and Tim McGraw is such a great song and I'd be so happy for her to sing it. Hopefully she doesn't decide to move on so soon. I know she'll still have stuff from Fearless and Speak Now, like Love Story and YBWM and probably Mean and a couple others from SN. But it'd be lovely for Tim McGraw to be performed.

-------------------------------

lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.
    signature credit to tumblr.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM

long-live wrote:
    Haha, I agree with you as well! I didn't get to go to the Fearless tour and Tim McGraw is such a great song and I'd be so happy for her to sing it. Hopefully she doesn't decide to move on so soon. I know she'll still have stuff from Fearless and Speak Now, like Love Story and YBWM and probably Mean and a couple others from SN. But it'd be lovely for Tim McGraw to be performed.

Agree..again! :) I hope she doesn't move on so quickly either. I'm sure she will still play those songs that you mentioned too. I feel like she always plays the most popular songs from her previous albums on tour or the singles she released for those albums. That's why I kinda wish she would sing her first ever single she released. It would be a great thing to look back at for memories of when she first started. :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I would LOVE to hear Tim McGraw live again!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Yeah! That would be awesome!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I would love that SO much!!! Tim McGraw is one of my favorite songs and it's really special since it was her first ever single released.
    I used to be DancerEmma :)

Signature above by Heather.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

YES!! Oh my Swift, I want her to perform Tim McGraw sooooo bad on this tour!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

That would be so amazing and i think i would cry haha

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

That would be so awesome. Yeah I agree with emlovestay13, I would cry

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

i would love her to. When she did a small gig two nights in the UK she sang it one night but not the second which is odd, i managed to get a set list and it was just crossed out,weird

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Oh my gosh I would burst into tears if she sang Tim McGraw on the Red Tour! YES YES PLEASE!

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Yeah, I think more from her first album in general would be fabulous!

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to victoriak13 for the amazing avatar![color

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM

dg hf.,h809 45yrghd fhddfgh fg

RE: Play Tim McGraw For Red Tour

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Oh.My.Gosh! If she does I will be a blubbering mess! It's my dream to hear Tim Mcgraw live!

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I'd love this to happen. She should also play "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.