Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Would you do this to meet Taylor??

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM

It's simple.
You have to answer the question the person above you asked. Then, you have to ask a question for the next person to answer.

The question has to be like this; Would you ____________ to meet Taylor?

First person answers mine.

Would you eat 10 live scorpions to meet Taylor?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Would you do this to meet Taylor??

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

If I live, YES

Would you live in a trash can (full of garbage) for a week to meet Taylor?
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM

YES,

Would you lay in a bed of spiders for 10 hours to meet Taylor?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM

NO!
    my one weakness is spiders... extreme fear of them!

Would you sell your house to meet Taylor?

this is hard coming up with questions!!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

no

i mean i love her
    but i wouldn't be homeless just to meet her

would you decline your dream job to meet taylor??

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:13 PM

well my house is my mom and my dads... but sure TO MEET TAYLOR!!!
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile
    smiles
    mia

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM

oh and the question is
    would you by a house and thn taylor to meet he it to taylor to meet er if that makes sence
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile
    smiles
    mia

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    no

i mean i love her
    but i wouldn't be homeless just to meet her

would you decline your dream job to meet taylor??

well my dream job is to be a singer singwriter famouse enough to meet taylor so no....
    WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH TAYLOR SWIFTS BOYFRIEND FOR HER TO MEET HER??

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Hmm I didn't really get that question. But if the question means would I break Taylor & her boyfriend up just to meet her the answer is....no.
    I don't wanna be the person to hurt Taylor :(

Would you stay at a haunted house for a week by yourself to meet Taylor?

made by iwasascarletletter

made by iwasascarletletter

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:20 PM

NO!! Sorry but I can't stand the thought of living with ghosts.....unless it was a haunted house that comes around to town for Halloween, then packs up and leaves... YES!!
    Would you eat 20 pancakes with a pound of bacon and two cups of orange juice to meet Taylor? (and risk it all coming up on her pretty dress?)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:26 PM

WoNDeRsTruCkReD13 wrote:
    NO!! Sorry but I can't stand the thought of living with ghosts.....unless it was a haunted house that comes around to town for Halloween, then packs up and leaves... YES!!
    Would you eat 20 pancakes with a pound of bacon and two cups of orange juice to meet Taylor? (and risk it all coming up on her pretty dress?)

hahah yeah, I would probably do that :P

Would you swim with sharks while you have an open cut to meet Taylor?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM

xRebekahx wrote:
    Would you swim with sharks while you have an open cut to meet Taylor?

I'll have to say NO on that one. It doesn't help me to have a chance to meet Taylor if I am dead!

Would you stand still outside for an hour wearing nothing but your swimsuit when it was snowing to meet Taylor?
    I am a 42-year old guy who was privileged to SPEAK NOW on SEPTEMBER 1 and 2, 2011.

I've been spending the last two years thinking Speak Now was the best
    Music she could have penned
    But on a Tuesday, as I pressed "Play"
    I watched it begin again

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Yes i would

Would you not sleep for days to meet Taylor?
    Sophie

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM

YES!!

would you go sky diving by yourself without an instructor or any one else just to meet Taylor?

OMG the second sig is from the old tc..

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:30 PM

oh god yes

would you eat only hairy spiders for the rest of your life to meet taylor???

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Nah, I wouldn't want to get up all the good tasting foods for the rest of my life for only one meet & greet. Would you possibly risk your life bungy jumping to meet Taylor?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM

HECK YES! That is on my bucketlist! I really want to go bunjee jumping!

Would you travel to the other side of the world in a tiny crop duster plane to meet taylor?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM

YES

Would you watch only the Twilight movies for the test of your life to meet Taylor?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM

yes!!!!!!!!!

would you date a person you don't like for 5 months to meet Taylor?
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Yes xD

would you be lonely your whole life, to meet Taylor?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.