1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

International Red Tour Dates

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I know we are getting them but when? I hope its soon!

What are you hoping for in the Red tour? Do you think we will get the full show? What countries do you think Taylor will go to?

Talk about it here! :)
Love Love Love Georgia :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International Red Tour Dates

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I really hope we get the full show, it's really annoying when we don't, as much as I love seeing Taylor I'd love to see the full show.

RE: International Red Tour Dates

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:17 AM

at the moment any show will do.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I think she'll deffo come to England. I think Starlight would be a really good show-closer. Like it's saying "Never forget how we moved". Like, saying we will never forget this night or something.

All me :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM

OMS! I really hope she will come to Germany!!!!!
    This time I have to go to a concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    I think she'll deffo come to England. I think Starlight would be a really good show-closer. Like it's saying "Never forget how we moved". Like, saying we will never forget this night or something.

All me :)

I think that too! I really really want Starlight to be the closing song :)
    Love Love Love Georgia :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I've only recently become a swiftie so this will be the first concert for me. I really hope she'll come here but not to somewhere like bristol or something since that would be really inconvenetent.

http://pi[/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM

To me it doesn't matter if it's the full show. To me it's important, that she comes to Germany and that she doesn't come to acity too far away from mine. I also hope that she'll come to Germany on a Saturday or Friday because I don't know if my mum would allow me to go to a concert in the middle of the week. I also hope that she releases the international Tour Dates very soon! I just want to know if she comes to my country! ♥

Swiftie forever and always.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I really hope she comes to India, though its probably not gonna happen . I'll keep my fingers crossed .

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:36 AM

well I'm pretty sure she will go back to australia...

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I really hope that she will come here to korea and make a show here...
    Last year i didn't have the chance to meet her and i really hope i can meet her

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM

INDIA!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I know they will be announced, I just wonder HOW they gonna do it

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I think it's really soon. I heard it somewhere. Anyway, I hope Tay's coming to Thailand

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Alanna Smith wrote:
    well I'm pretty sure she will go back to australia...

Let's hope so!!! :D

Made by Daya & Me!

DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI--------------------------------------------- just to attract attention.

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 7:52 AM

DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI I LIKE SPAMMED GRANT SO MUCH THAT HE BLOCKED ME AHAHAHAHHAHAHA BUT REALLY I HOPE THAT TAYLOR KNOWS THAT ID LIKE HER TO COME TO DUBAI.

At this point, I don't care if it's a not full show, it just has to be SOMETHING. (although i'd like her to perform ATW, Holy Ground, You Belong WIth Me, Love Story, Tim McGraw, like, it's a MUST)

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Honestly, I just want to know them now! :D :D
    I wanna know IF she'll come to Holland and if yes, then when.
    I wanna have a date to look forward at or know that I have to wait for the next tour.
    I soooo hope she'll come! 0.o

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I hope she will come to Hong Kong!!!