Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Emails for Presale?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Has anyone gotten any emails about presale yet?
On the ticketmaster website it says there are like, 4 stadium shows on there and presale for those are either the 11th or 14th!
The show that I'm planning on getting tickets for isn't on there yet.
But back to the emails, have you guys gotten any yet?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Emails for Presale?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I'm signed up for two presales and haven't gotten e-mails for either.

Re: Emails for Presale?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM

sarnich wrote:
    I'm signed up for two presales and haven't gotten e-mails for either.

thank you! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:10 PM

When are we suppose to get them? This is my first time doing presale.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Don't worry, no one has gotten their presale emails yet.

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

You're supposed to get them around one or two days before the presale. Sometimes, they even send them the morning of the presale.

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

that's what I'm saying! :P
    It's my first time as well, but I read somewhere on here that it should come the night before or the morning of the presale date, a few hours before it starts!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Nothing yet, I signed up for one city and nothing so far. I'm getting nervous, lol.
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Thanks for the info guys! And they might come the morning of?! Isn't that cutting it a little close?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:33 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    Thanks for the info guys! And they might come the morning of?! Isn't that cutting it a little close?

I know! I'm so worried that I won't get one! I signed up four emails though, so I hope I will!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM

It's my first time for presales also,and I singe up and haven't gotten a presale email yet

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM

For the presale on the 16th, I believe they'll send you an email the night before. You should've gotten an email confirming you're on the list however.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:41 PM

inspiRED13 wrote:
    For the presale on the 16th, I believe they'll send you an email the night before. You should've gotten an email confirming you're on the list however.

I got an email to confirm my email on the list, so I'm hoping I'll get the actual presale email soon!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM

breakmelikeapromise1306 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

I know! I'm so worried that I won't get one! I signed up four emails though, so I hope I will!

Me too! I'm praying that I get it and that I'm able to get tickets!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM

You get them the night/day before I think!! If I can remember correctly!!

RE: Emails for Presale?

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM

This is exactly what I was wondering! I'm getting crazy anxiety over the wait! D:

But all in good time, the emails will arrive. :)
    Hopefully.
    *enchanted to meet you

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM

The first pre-sale starts this Sunday, right?
    Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Okay, when is pre-sale and does anyone know what dates will be included in it? I've heard that pre-sale is Nov 11 and I've heard that it's Nov 16. Which day is it? Also, on the Nov 16 list, there is no Orlando show even though she will be playing in Orlando on April 11 and 12 and it is also missing from the dates on Ticketmaster. I'm planning on attending the Orlando show but I'm getting worried because ticket sales for it aren't listed anywhere. One thing I read on another thread was that if the show you want to go to is NOT on the Nov 16 list then it WILL be on the pre-sale list. Is this true? And if it is, will I get an e-mail with the password for pre-sale the night before or morning of the sale? Sorry for all the questions - it's my first time with early access tickets. Thanks soooo much if you can help me out!!
    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." -Finnick Odair, Mockingjay

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I leave for Thailand in a month I'm hoping the presale will before then. or at least when I get back..

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM

inspiRED13 wrote:

So when you sign up for presale and your already a member it gives you an error message saying your already on the list. Does this confirm I'm on the list for presale? Or am i looking for a sperate email that confirms im on the list. So far ive gotten nothing:(

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Yeah, it said i was already on the list, so it just told me to update my info, but i haven't gotten a confirming email yet, i think.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:48 PM

So, I have never used the Taylor Swift pre-sale system. I am signed up, but once the emails are received, how does the process work? Can I put my credit card info in the system so that I don't have to bother with that on pre-sale day? I am just trying to be as ready as possible, as I hope to score a couple of tix for Christmas presents....so any info would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you know, and I'll check here as often as possible.

Cheers,

GVH62

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.