1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Don't Have That Much Hope.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM

How many of you are dreading next Sunday? I'm going to be an absolute mess and cry so much if I can't get tickets. I know that seems dramatic. But I've been waiting 6 years to see Taylor and if I get tickets, it will be my first concert! I'm so nervous!
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I Don't Have That Much Hope.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I'm sure you'll manage to get tickets somehow. Don't worry!
    They release more as it gets closer and prices on Stubhub drop down to reasonable prices, I promise (:
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Re: I Don't Have That Much Hope.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Think positive! Just keep telling yourself you WILL get tickets! If you don't, there are plenty of other options to get tickets so don't stress yourself out :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM

You have to stay positive! Try not to worry about it!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM

YES!!! I'm the exact same way! I've wanted her concert tickets sense like FOREVER!!!! I've never been able to get any, but this year I'm hoping, hoping with every bit of my heart, and I just NEED them!! I NEED these tickets! I also NEED the RED CD! If I don't get the CD and the ticket, I will loose everything I care about (other than my family and stuff). I will be a WRECK! So it's ok, you're not the only one. Just keep your hope, as will I.
    ~TaylorSwiftLover12345~

Swiftie forever!!!!! ~TaylorSwiftLover12345~

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Think positive! I'm sure you will get tickets! but I'm nervous too so I understand what you mean, just keep positive! :DDDD
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:29 PM

On presale, it is very rare that people who want tickets don't get them, only in certain circumstances. Just be on the website at 10 AM, and you will most likely pull tickets up in some section, it may just not be the section you want. That's why it's best to search best available.

However, General Sale is something to worry about, do presale and avoid that at all costs if you can.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Thanks everyone for your words on encouragement! I really needed it. Hopefully the stars align and I'm able to get tickets! They go on sale the weekend before my birthday so if I'm able to get them it will be the best birthday ever!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I wish you luck!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:48 PM

inspiRED13 wrote:
    I wish you luck!

Thanks sweetie! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Same here! I won't even be home when the pre-sale first starts and probably won't get home until a couple hours after. I really hope I'll still be able to get some!
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Please don't be worried! Even if the presale doesn't work out, you can always try to get tickets at the general sale, or on Stubhub. Just try your hardest and it'll all work out in the end, I promise! I am also going to try to get tickets! Good luck! I hope all goes well!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Don't worry you'll get tickets! Next Sunday is the presale and they can't sell out during the presale or it wouldn't be fair to the general public
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM

tayloraswift13 wrote:
    Same here! I won't even be home when the pre-sale first starts and probably won't get home until a couple hours after. I really hope I'll still be able to get some!
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

I hope that you're able to get tickets sweetie!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Sparks Fly 13 wrote:
    Please don't be worried! Even if the presale doesn't work out, you can always try to get tickets at the general sale, or on Stubhub. Just try your hardest and it'll all work out in the end, I promise! I am also going to try to get tickets! Good luck! I hope all goes well!

Thank you honey! I hope that you're able to get tickets as well!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    Don't worry you'll get tickets! Next Sunday is the presale and they can't sell out during the presale or it wouldn't be fair to the general public
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a

Thanks sweetie!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Pray!
    Michael B. Nguyen

"...please tell them my name/ tell them how the crowds went wild/ tell them how I hope they shine..." - Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Pray! I'll pray that you get tickets too!
    Michael B. Nguyen

"...please tell them my name/ tell them how the crowds went wild/ tell them how I hope they shine..." - Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Michael B Nguyen wrote:
    Pray! I'll pray that you get tickets too!
    Michael B. Nguyen

Thanks sweetie!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Just be positive that you'll get tickets! Maybe that man in the sky will do something you have the will for.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Everything is going to be alright! I'm sure you'll get the tickets!