Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour-Ohio

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I'm going to both concerts in Ohio (May 8th Columbus, Ohio and April 25th Cleveland, Ohio) and I was wondering who else was going? I'm traveling upstate from Cincinnati for these!

^^Credit to Calizzle4^^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour-Ohio

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I'm just going to Cleveland
    4/25/2013=RED Tour in Cleveland :) 1st Taylor concert.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM

idk which one I'm going to, but I'm going to one of them! :D

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM

We'll be attending the Columbus show... went to Nationwide Arena for Speak Now and it was AMAZING!!! Can't wait to do it again :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I think I'll be going to the Columbus show!!!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc07g3NAzF1r4315ro1_250.jpg

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I'm probably going to go to the Cleveland show with my dad and some of my friends if we can get tickets! I hope we can get similar seats to the ones we had for the Speak Now concert. We had club seats and they were perfect!
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM

As long as I can get tickets, I'll be at the Cleveland show.
    I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us. Someday, I will, be strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM

If i can get tickets with my friend, we're going to Cleveland! :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I will go to Columbus for sure.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I know how to get a presale code from Taylorswift.com, but how do you get the code from Taylor Connect??

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I'll be at Cleveland if I get tickets! I'll die if I don't, still haven't heard any info though on presale OR general sales. I'm worried!
    stay beautiful

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

clevelandddddd! is it at quicken loans again? i love that arena!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

SpeakNow44 wrote:
    I know how to get a presale code from Taylorswift.com, but how do you get the code from Taylor Connect??

they email it to you, it's a separate email and usually comes later on :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I'm going to Columbus!

(My graphic. DO NOT STEAL)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I'm going to Cleveland, did you huys get the Detroit code for some reason?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Columbus, but i have yet to get the code :(

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:32 AM

So was everybody able to get their tickets yet? 5 of us got tickets for the Columbus show - lower level and club, no floor seats, but we're all SO excited to be going!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM

bev42012 wrote:
    So was everybody able to get their tickets yet? 5 of us got tickets for the Columbus show - lower level and club, no floor seats, but we're all SO excited to be going!!!

Nope I haven't yet, cause they never sent me the code. Now I'm scared that I'll miss tickets :(

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    bev42012 wrote:

Nope I haven't yet, cause they never sent me the code. Now I'm scared that I'll miss tickets :(

I just went to ticketmaster to see if any were still available with the presale code, and entered it 10 times with 1 ticket, any price best available (the only option that would pull up any tickets) and it pulled the SAME SEAT all 10 times.

Are you going to try to get tickets Friday morning? Sending lots of luck your way!!!!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM

bev42012 wrote:
    FearlessStarlight wrote:
    bev42012 wrote:

I just went to ticketmaster to see if any were still available with the presale code, and entered it 10 times with 1 ticket, any price best available (the only option that would pull up any tickets) and it pulled the SAME SEAT all 10 times.

Are you going to try to get tickets Friday morning? Sending lots of luck your way!!!!!

I found a code but when i plugged it in, the tickets were sold out. so yea tomorrow i will be up on the computer at 10am. me on one and my mom on the other lol and im gonna need all the luck i can get cause i gotta get 2 tickets. Gosh i am soo nervous and freaking out.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I got tickets in section 109. What are the club seats? Are those special?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.