Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM

WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR!
Whenever I go to Taylor's concert in Pittsburg, I'll be giving her a jar, and it'll be filled with fan comments and short letters in it from Swifties. So, I want YOU to comment your message to Taylor

RULES:
•Make it short, and positive
•(optional, but recommended) add your Twitter name at the end of the note
~
I will add everyone's note into the jar, but it absolutely needs to be nice and short. So, yeah.

THANKS(:
LoveLoveLove,
-A-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hey Taylor! I love you bunches! You win forever! Keep being yourself and doing what you love, and we'll all be here by your side supporting you! Thanks for everything! xxx Brooooke~ (@xbrookle)

...is that short enough? o: this is a cute idea, haha.
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Dear Taylor, thank you so so much for writing music. Your music helps me get through anything. You made me fearless, and because of you I will always Speak Now when I can. Thank you for making March 22nd, 2011 the most enchanting night of my life. Lovelovelove, Ella xxxxxxxxx
    (Oh, I don't have twitter, does that matter?? And I love this idea so much!)

All me :)

RE: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Dear Taylor Swift,

Thank you so much for inspiring me to play guitar, write songs and sing. You are such a great role model and I hope you never stop making awsome music. I have got all of your albums and I am obsessed with them. I hope you can come to England for your Red tour because I have never seen you live before. I will always be a Swifty!

Uroosa Anwar, England, Luton, (I don't have twitter)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Dear Taylor Swift,

I can't thank you enough for inspiring through your lyrics and song to write my own music, pick up guitar and just make it through life day by day! I can't wait till your Charlottesville concert!!
    Forever a swifty,
    Love always, Amanda
    Twitter name: Amanda_Fish
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Dear Taylor,

You're my role model, my idol. Your music is beautiul and I listen to it everyday... And one day I hope to meet you. You're top of my list!

Love,
    Sarah

(Twitter; @ohmyitssarah13)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM

"Dear Taylor,

You have inspired me more than anyone else could. Thank you so much for just being you and being perfect and writing songs and doing everything you could to achieve your dream. I would love to meet you one day but even just listening to your music is amazing! Thank you!

Love Rachel xXx" (No Twitter :P) :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Hi Taylor! You are my hero, and I simply cannot describe in words how amazing you are! You taught me how to be FEARLESS, how to SPEAK NOW, and finally - how to go through life when it's burning RED. I hope you come down to 'Brisvegas', Australia for your tour soon! I LOVE YOU!!! Love Tiffany xx

Thank-you so much for doing this!! I think this is sooo cute!!! I hope this is short enough!!

RE: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Taylor,
    My name is Jenny and i hope i be at the grammys some day with u i play guitar cuz of you thank you for being you i love u like sparkles and thats real love. love love Jenny orians (who hopes to be at the grammys some day) i love you like crazy.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Dear Taylor,
    Thanks so much for writing such amazing music that totally relates to my life! Your music has helped me through so really rough times, but you've made me fearless. THANK YOU!
    Love, Brianna
    Twitter: @BriannaKinard

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Taylor,
    Thank you so much! I can't even describe how thankful I am for you and your music. I hope that someday I will be able to meet you, it would be a dream come true. I LOVE YOU! P.S. tell Meredith I said hi!
    Lots of Love,
    Camille
    "If you're lucky enough to be different never change." -Taylor Swift

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM

proudswifty wrote:
    Whenever I go to Taylor's concert in Pittsburg, I'll be giving her a jar, and it'll be filled with fan comments and short letters in it from Swifties. So, I want YOU to comment your message to Taylor

RULES:
    �Make it short, and positive
    �(optional, but recommended) add your Twitter name at the end of the note
    ~
    I will add everyone's note into the jar, but it absolutely needs to be nice and short. So, yeah.

THANKS(:
    LoveLoveLove,
    -A-

Thank you so much for doing this! You're amazing!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Hi Taylor!
    I really, really don't know what I would do without you or your music. I love you like I love Glitter and Sparkly guitars and big dramatic Swift-hairflips.
    Someday, I hope to meet you! Say hi to that sweet little kitty of yours!
    xoxoxElysia R, Maine

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:28 AM

CammySwiftie wrote:
    proudswifty wrote:

RULES:
    �Make it short, and positive
    �(optional, but recommended) add your Twitter name at the end of the note
    ~

THANKS(:
    LoveLoveLove,
    -A-

Thank you so much for doing this! You're amazing!

Thank you soooo much! Oh, and you're welcome(:
    LoveLoveLove,
    -A-

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Awesome idea!

Made my kerri.

Made

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I love you Taylor! you have been theree when people weren't there for me, you help me get threw hard times, you helped me practice the guitar. I love you Taylor! you give me something to look up to. you are my role-model and 4ever will be.

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM

i love this idea, i am crying thinking Taylor will get my message

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Dear Taylor,
    Thank you for being the most amazing rolemodel any 13-year-old could wish for! You're lyrics are painted on my wall and I don't know what I would do without your music! :) I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you one day and go to a concert! lovelovelove -Anna- xxx
    Twitter: annakortmann

Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Thank you SO much!!!! xx

Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Dear Taylor, I love you so much, thank you for everything. I owe everything I am to you and I can never thank you enough. You taught me about love and dreaming and being myself and I am so thankful. Stay beautiful. Love love love, Harriet

(this is SUCH an awesome idea!!! Thank you!!! I don't have twitter, is that ok?)

RIP Jenna Cole, we love you xxxxx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.