1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is TicketNetwork Safe?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I'm going to the RED tour with two of friends and yesterday one of them texted me that she couldn't go to the concert because it was too expensive. So I texted my other that's going with me and told her that Teylar (my friend) couldn't go to the concert. So Brooke (my other friend that's going with me) went online and found a website called TicketNetwork. She said that some of the concerts in my state were already sold out! But I thought how is that possible? TicketNetwork was already selling tickets. But I'm thinking that TicketNetwork is a scam. Here are my reasons:

Reason 1: I read that Taylor was selling her tickets for a reasonable price. Like up to $100. But TicketNetwork went from $100 to $1,000! Taylor wouldn't make them that expensive, would she?

Reason 2: My mom signed up for the email updates on the tickets but she hasn't gotten them yet.

Reason 3: Tickets go on sale November 16th! So how could they already be up?

So I'm thinking that TicketNetwork is a scam. They just want your money. But the question is, how are they already selling them? They had the map of the stadium and everything. Can someone please help me with this? Is TicketNetwork a scam or not?

Made by the amazing DancingAroundAllAlone

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is TicketNetwork Safe?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Please someone help me! No one ever replies to my forums :(

Made by the amazing DancingAroundAllAlone

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Its probably a scam, because Taylor tickets aren't that expensive, and they arent selling them yet!

Made by the lovely SwiftlyFearless 13!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Buy your tickets from ticketmaster.com, that is the official seller of the tickets.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I've never heard of them, so I don't think it's safe.

RE: Is TicketNetwork Safe?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:31 AM

SCAM

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:33 AM

It sounds like a scam.
    ~spidergirl

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Call their number, 1-888-456-8499. The Taylor tickets sound like a scam, but the rest of the site looks legit. If you don't get a good answer when you call them, its a scam
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean it's not safe. I hadnt heard of stubhub before but it's safe.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I've never heard of it.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Sarahhayes1313 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean it's not safe. I hadnt heard of stubhub before but it's safe.

It also depends on the seller.

~spidergirl

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Ticketmaster is the only official place to buy tickets. Try there first. If you can't get tickets there, then look at StubHub. If you still can't get tickets, usually Ticketmaster will release more tickets in the weeks leading up to an event. Do not bother with this website.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Sarahhayes1313 wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

If it were a site that people trust it would have been mentioned before, like Stubhub, and Ticketmaster and other popular places.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

If you are going to buy tickets you should get them from TicketHurry. They are connected to Ticketmaster and they have a very good guarantee that all tickets will be delivered or your money back.

https://www.tickethurry.com

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM

The best place to buy would be TicketHurry or Ticketmaster they are connected to the box office and all tickets are guaranteed to be official or your money back.

https://www.tickethurry.com

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I wouldn't trust any website already selling tickets considering they haven't even been on presale yet. Ticketmaster is the official seller where you can get the tickets for face value and if you are unable to get tickets that way, try Stubhub because that's a legitimate third party seller.

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Scam sorry hun! I checked the site and some tickets are $700! Ticketmaster is legit :)

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:49 AM

It’s to check first Ticketmaster which is the official seller where and if you can‘t find your tickets there, try Ticketwood.com the comparison search engine to find a legit site .

RE: Is TicketNetwork Safe?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM

ticketnetwork is a scam! i would NOT trust it. its "tickets" are priced MUCH cheaper than stubhhub which seems a little off, and they get their hands on thousands of tickets before they even go onsale! do not buy from them.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM

The only websites I trust for tickets are ticket master,tickethorse( which is where tickets for shows and concerts in colorado go on sale) and stubhub. I don't trust eBay or Craigslist :/ I've heard stories of people buying tickets form Craigslist and the tickets were fake!!!!

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM

NEVER EVER EVER BUY FROM CRAIGSLIST. EVER. nothing is guaranteed on there, so 99% of the time the tickets are fake or somethings wrong with them. what can also happen is that people photocopy tickets and give you the copies, and then get to the concert really early so they're there before you and get in so it looks like someone is already in your seats!