1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ticket Sale Dates?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM

If the city you'll be going to for the Red tour isn't listed under the on-sale dates listed for November 16th, what exactly does that mean? When will tickets for those cities go on sale?

Also for the cities not listed for the 16th, will Pre-sale for those shows still be on the 11th (or the week before the 16th)?

Thank you so so much if you can help! This not only my first Taylor show, but my first concert in general, and I'm trying to be as prepared as possible :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ticket Sale Dates?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Same with me. I'm super confused because I want tickets for Orlando but they aren't on there. Please help us!!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM

If your city is not listed under the November 16th sale date, then tickets will go on sale at a later time, which will be announced after the first round of tickets for shows that do go out on November 16th are out.

Therefore, your show will not be for presale on November 11th.

If it is anything like last year, they will release tickets for certain shows one week, wait a few weeks, and then release another round of tickets for the other shows.

Just keep checking this website, and stay active on the forums and you will be in the know.

Re: Ticket Sale Dates?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:24 PM

so wait...presale tickets go on sale on the 11th, but when will we be emailed the codes?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I'm going to the Vancouver show and it's not listed on the pre-sale list. Help?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:29 PM

aliciafayet9 wrote:
    so wait...presale tickets go on sale on the 11th, but when will we be emailed the codes?

Soon. They do not want ticket scalpers to know the code without signing up for emails. If you are signed up for the emails, don't worry. The code will be sent to you before the presale starts :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM

cupcakegirl1328 wrote:

It will be soon, tickets for it just aren't being sold in the first round of presales/general sales. Keep up with the posts on this forum, as well as news on taylorswift.com to stay in the knoew about when Vancouver tickets will be on sale.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM

aliciafayet9 wrote:

For the Fearless Tour and the Speak Now Tour, presale codes were sent out the night before the presale began.
    I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us. Someday, I will, be strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM

WonderstruckInTexas wrote:
    cupcakegirl1328 wrote:

It will be soon, tickets for it just aren't being sold in the first round of presales/general sales. Keep up with the posts on this forum, as well as news on taylorswift.com to stay in the knoew about when Vancouver tickets will be on sale.

wait where's the presale list?
    and im going to the orlando show too. i hope they give us some date soon though. i dont want to miss out!
    Now living Fearless~

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Ya Orlando need To know now! I want to get floor seats for my girlfriend because her birthday is on the concert date. Please help me!!!!'

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

http://taylorswift.com/news/106431

The link above lists what shows go on sale November 16th... Ticketmaster is just slow putting the shows up on their website.. They've only put four up in a week.

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Okay so let me see if I got this lol my city isnt under the list for the releases on the 16th. So that means Pre-sale wont be released on the 11th either? And they'll send an email in advance saying when presale go on sale? My uncle got me presale last year so I'm not totally sure how it workss
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Theres different presale dates for each show so you have to sign up on the homepage and they'll email you about the closest show to you. Other than that, you can buy tickets already; the dates are just for the box office. Ticket Hurry has been selling the tickets for like a week now
    http://www.tickethurry.com/?event=Taylor+Swift+%26+Ed+Sheeran

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Sounds awesome

Sounds awesome

Sounds awesome

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM

So what shows are the pre sale on the 11th for? sorry i'm just confused. this is my first Taylor concert and I dont wanna miss out on tickets! i'mgoing to the Omaha Show *hopefully*

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

amandawheeler13 wrote:
    So what shows are the pre sale on the 11th for? sorry i'm just confused. this is my first Taylor concert and I dont wanna miss out on tickets! i'mgoing to the Omaha Show *hopefully*

Check Ticketmaster! The first round of concert tickets go on sale between the 11th & 16th! After these go on sale i'm sure we'll hear which concerts will be going on sale next! :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I really hope Ticketmaster doesn't crash will so many sales that day.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I'm planning on going to one of the Orlando shows. Neither of the Orlando shows are listed on the Nov 16 list, does that mean they will go on sale at a later time? Or does it mean I will get to buy them on Nov 11 with a pre-sale code? Please help! I'm so confused!!
    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." -Finnick Odair, Mockingjay

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM

thank you all so much... i guess I just have to wait until my show's ticket date is released then :)