1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Okay so I'm super stoked for Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran touring together. He has a a wonderous voice. but I don't know many of his songs.

So whats some of his really good songs that I should get to know? :)
Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ed Sheeran

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I think one of his best songs is "Lego House" AMAZING!!! Listen to it!! btw...first one!!! :D
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Re: Ed Sheeran

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Oh he's amazing! You should definitely get to know : The A team (which is quite known I think), Drunk, Grade 8, Wake me Up (it' s one of my absolute favorites this one), U.N.I., Give me love, Small Bump...
    Pretty much everything from his album + !
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I do know The A Team. Its a lovely song
    Taylor Tumblr Team!!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Give Me Love, The A Team, Grade 8, Lego House, Drunk and Small Bump

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I love all of his songs!
    If you like slow songs, Sunburn, Small Bump, Kiss Me, This, Skinny Love (cover)(i'm actually listening to this one right now :P), and Wake Me Up are perfect.

He has a lot of up beat ones as well

listen to them allllll haha

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I really love The A Team!
    xx

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I'm sooo excited!! One of his not so known songs is Autumn Leaves, I love that one.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM

One of my favorites is Grade 8! :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Lego House and Kiss Me :)
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:06 PM

A-Team is the best Ed Sheeran song ever!!!!! (Other than the duet with Taylor)
    Cray cray for Tay tay

-Anna C

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:22 PM

i am in love with give me love and sunburn!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Lego House and The A Team! All of his songs are incredible though.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM

The most popular: A Team, Lego House. I also really like Drunk, You Need Me, I Don't Need You and I do like Give Me Love.
    ~spidergirl

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I think Taylor's concert this year is like a 2-for-1 deal =]. Ed and Taylor :) Awesome. I think Ed should be out for longer than most opening acts are out for :) Like he should give a concert himself

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM

My favorites are Give Me Love and Grade 8, and his well known songs, A-Team and Lego House.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM

My favourite Ed song is Lego House

All me :)

RE: Ed Sheeran

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Really you should just listen to his whole + album. and everything else he's done. ed is such a good singer its impossible not to love him:) Some of my favorites are You Need Me, I Don't Need You, This, Grade 8, Kiss Me, Wake Me Up, and Give Me Love. (:

just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life:) -Zayn Malik

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I love Autumn Leaves, This, and Lego House. Scratch that, I love them all. His voice is PERFECTION.
    Love Love Love,

Rebecca

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:07 PM

im obsessed with ed, i saw him in september and hes an amazing performer. im so excited for the red tour!! i love his songs U.N.I., small bump, miss you, the parting glass(its a traditional song that he covered), kiss me, give me love, and you need me i dont need you :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Im super excited for them to be touring together. I know Tayor was singing Lego House once! Now I hav eto learn his songs for the concert!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13