1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help get Taylor to preform in Scotland?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM

For people that don't know Scotland is one of 4 countries in the UK.Taylor came to Scotland once in February 2009 for a radio interview but has never been back since. Currently in Glasgow there is a new Arena being built,The Hydro, which is the only purpose built arena in Scotland. Anyway they are doing a survey on the best venue you have been to and at the end it asks if there is an anything you�d particularly like to see take place there.

So I thought if a lot of people said Taylor then they would recognize the demand for her to preform there and possibly make it happen. I'm not sure if you can access the survey internationally but you can in the UK. It only takes a few minutes to complete and you wouldn't have to fill it in properly.Here is a link to the survey: www.thehydro.com/yourhydro/default.aspx

Thank you so much to anyone who did this! Your help means so much to me! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Help get Taylor to preform in Scotland?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'd be happy to help :)

Re: Help get Taylor to preform in Scotland?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM

i'd love to do it , i used to live in Aberdeen and would love to return and see her at the same time
    Sophie

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Doing it right now!!! Every time I drive past it I'm just sitting like Taylor needs to perform there or at least the SECC!! When she only went to England I was so upset! Mum and dad wouldn't drive me down :( and wouldn't let me get a train by myself! :(
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Thank you so much everyone! I was lucky enough to be able to travel to Manchester to see her SN tour but I think it would be even more special to see her preform in Scotland.I never realized how popular she has become here until the RED release.I ordered the Zinepack online and it was late arriving so I went into Glasgow to try and get one and both the Deluxe and normal were sold out in the hmv on Buchanan street and the deluxe sold out in Argyle street with limited stock on the normal.And it appartly happened in quite a few stores across Scotland

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Whoa! Sold out! That is so epic! :p I got mine from amazon and I've not been in town for ages so I don't know if its been sold out or not in Dundee but lets just assume it was ;) it's number one in the UK and the Scottish album charts!! :D
    RED

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I live in the UK, so i'm happy to help you:)
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Fourteen Rockets. wrote:
    Whoa! Sold out! That is so epic! :p I got mine from amazon and I've not been in town for ages so I don't know if its been sold out or not in Dundee but lets just assume it was ;) it's number one in the UK and the Scottish album charts!! :D
    RED

Your from Dundee? I was there last weekend! I know i was surprised too and they were playing her album throughout the day too!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:47 AM

ScottishSwiftie wrote:
    Fourteen Rockets. wrote:
    RED

Your from Dundee? I was there last weekend! I know i was surprised too and they were playing her album throughout the day too!

Well I'm from Carnoustie which is like twenty minutes from Dundee but my sister lives in Glasgow so we go there quite a lot :) I've only heard wanegbt being played :p
    RED

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:37 AM

I filled it in. I hope she comes to Scotland because it's so much easier for me to get to Glasgow rather than Manchester.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM

She's never come to Scotland? Really?

All me :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Meredith is a Scottish fold kitten who would LOVE to research her family history in her homeland. Taylor should respect that request and take her on a visit! She could pass the time by maybe playing a concert or two, maybe doing a couple of appearances and meeting her Scottish Swifties.

(In other words I agree with the OP, survey filled in)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:02 PM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    She's never come to Scotland? Really?

All me :)

I don't think she's been to Scotland since 2009. She hasn't had a proper concert(like a tour stop) there as far as I'm aware.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I've filled it in :)
    TAYLOR is me

Love you!!!!!