Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Petition to get Taylor Swift to a world tour

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Including the UK.

PLease sign and hopefuly she will see it and relise how many people want a world tour not just a US one. :)
"Haters can scream hate to me all they want but at the end of the day, I know my Swifties can scream louder."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Petition to get Taylor Swift to a world tour

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I thought she was doing a world tour, she just hasnt announced it yet?
    but if she isnt then...... SIGNED!!!!
    we NEED you to do a world tour Taylor!!!:)

^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM

i live in the US but i sign!!
    international swifties should be able to hear Taylor live! :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I Sign!
    even though i don't live out of the US its no fair for the other beautiful Swifties out there
    I'mASwiftieNoMatterWhat.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM

It will be a world tour, the US dates are just first so that's why they've been announced first...

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

RE: Petition to get Taylor Swift to a world tour

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I SIGN I really hope she comes to Uk
    RED IS AWESOME

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I think she is announcing international tour dates later but just in case....SIGNED!!!
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor is my life:)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

yes (Montreal Please? ) everyone deserve to see her

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

RE: Petition to get Taylor Swift to a world tour

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM

SIGNED!! Go to Lithuania

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I"ll sign! She didn't come to Canada for her Speak Now Tour, so I definitely know how you feel!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Actually, she did come to Canada for her Speak Now Tour o:
    I know because I went to her concert.

Pretty sure she'd be doing another World Tour... she's one of the biggest stars in the freaking world.

But if she isn't,

Signed :)
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM

The Speak Now Tour was actually announced right away as the Speak Now World Tour, whereas the Red Tour is just that, the Red Tour. I live in Canada (and saw her at one of the Vancouver Speak Now dates) and agree that a world tour would be nice. I know I'm glad she is coming back here for the Red Tour and know I'd be sad if she wasn't. The unfortunate problem however is that the Speak Now World Tour took over a year to complete and I know drained her tremendously, as much as she loved doing it. And now that she is even more popular, she has even more projects taking her attention, such as movies, etc. I can't think of any artist that does year-long world tours every couple years, it would simply kill them, creatively and mentally.

My guess is that she won't do any non-North American dates during this tour, or if she does it will be one or two very select large venues. I could see her doing a UK date (or perhaps appearing as a special guest) if Ed Sheeran does something in the UK.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I live in the United states, but to help out a fellow swift...
    Signed
    This night is flawless don't you let it go. I 'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was ENCHANTED to meet you!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.