Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Orlando?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM

aproudswiftie13 wrote:
    EnchantREDforTaylor13 wrote:
    I'm gonna start looking around for cheap tickets on the 12th, does anybody have any good sites that are trusted to find tickets?

You should try Stubhub but they're really expensive. I bought tickets for the SNT there and it worked really well but I advice you to buy the ones with "Instant Download". I will try to get tickets from there If I can't get good ones closer to the concert date because I'm extremely picky an I want floor/lower level tickets.

Yeah, I'll try that! I also entered a bunch of local radio contests! Crossing fingers

Credit to Guppy1313

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I'm going April 11th AHHH it's so close now

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I'm going on the 11th!!! :DDDDDDDDDD SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
    Credit to Savanah and brooker27

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I'm going! Omgfhcrfjkd I'm so excited :D
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Check out the best source for Taylor gifs, on tumblr.

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I am

RE: Orlando?

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I'm going to both concerts and I hope I'm able to buy pit for the 12th ahhh I'm freaking out right now

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I am! bOTH NIGHTS :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I was going to go to Orlando (It's closer), but my grandma got tickets to the Tampa show instead. But one of my best friends is going to one of the Orlando shows. I think the 12th.

^heleh

^me! avi:BeautyisSincerity

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I'll be at both Orlando shows! I don't have tickets for 4/11 yet but for 4/12 I have section 112 row 4!

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:46 PM

VIP tickets for section 115 row 9!(: im praying for pit though! still so grateful and blessed to be going!
    ~Natasha~
    ~I got to Speak Now on November 12, 2011 in Tampa~
    ~Everything will be RED on April 12, 2013 in Orlando~

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I don't know how to post on a forum properly but if anyone needs tickets to RED Orlando FL, contact me. This is for the Thursday concert. April 11

My mom and I both bought surprise tickets for my sister and her friends, plus us and neither of us knew until just now when we told each other we were gonna surprise her on Easter lol, so I need to get rid of mine. As much as I love Taylor, I can't go twice lol

Seat location: section 111A, row 30, seats 11-12 (2 Tickets seats together)
    Seat location: section 226, row 13, seats 19-16 (4 tickets seats together)

I bought them on ticketmaster using RED code PRESALE so I can transfer it to you from ticketmaster. This is how its done: http://www.ticketmaster.com/transfer

If you are in the Jacksonville, FL area we can meet up and exchange that way or if its easier for you, you can send me payment via Paypal which is safe for both of us. I paid ($203.75) for the 2 tickets and ($403.45) for the 4 tickets. I can split the 4 up into 2 also if that's all you need. If you want to pay via Paypal, it is $212 for 2 tickets and $417 for the 4 tickets. I am only charging a little extra for the Paypal version because of all the transaction fees. If you can meet me in person with cash then I'll just ask for what I paid for them.

Thanks so much!
    Candy

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Sorry but getting tickets to her show is a Joke and Taylor should be ashamed of how her tickets are being sold. You get a email log on and within 5 seconds the tickets are gone. Seems like a scam to me. Make it really hard to support her and buy any of her music again. Sorry.. I got a email today at 1pm and by the time I logged in they were gone. Were they even ever available makes you wonder??? T. Bush Orlando FL 407-574-2894

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I am going to the Orlando concerts!! I have pit passes April 11 and I have lower level vip April 12 :)

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I am going on April 11th, I got a email yesterday for pit passes so I got them :)
    Cant wait!

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I signed up RIGHT after the deadline, I didn't even know about that. UGH. but I do have good seats :-)

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I really diddnt think I would be chosen when i signed up for pit passes, then I got an email saying congratulations I was one of the selected ones and I freaked out and sold my old tickets as fast as I could and used that money to buy the pit passes :) I have always been in the nose bleed section so this should be a huge change :)

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:22 AM

So excited!

Made my kerri.

Made

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Want to be nominated for the Taylor Swift Awards? Simply go to my profile or message me to be nominated! ANYONE can be nominated! :)

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Hey girls !! I got PIT tickets so i need to sell my old ones ! If anyone is interested then you can text me 407-253-6533 i have two tickets in the section 109 :) pretty close to the mix station so that you have better chances to get into the t- party!! Sorry guys, i really need to sell them. Thanks :)

Tue, May 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Hey lovelies!!! How was the concert??? I had the best time! It was amazing!!!
    Does anyone have any photos from the LEFT pit from the 11th where you can see the RIGHT ( when you are facing the stage) pit? I was in the right one and would love a photo with me and my bf an Taylor in it! I've found a video with us in it but not a photo!!! Wish I could go bak and do it again!!! Xo

PUZZLE PIECE PROJECT forever