Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Florida Fans!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

There was one made for the one I'm going to (Tampa), but it seems like not a lot of people on here are going to that one!

Sooooo... POST where in Florida you are going!
    Also; maybe we should do something extra special for Taylor? Something that will make her say "Wow, I really love Florida."
    Any ideas?

What are you wearing?

Just chat! haha

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Florida Fans!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I KNOW you are out there!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Well I'm from Australia, but I will be going to the Orlando show! I can barely breathe I can't believe this is happening!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM

FairytalesCANhappen wrote:
    Well I'm from Australia, but I will be going to the Orlando show! I can barely breathe I can't believe this is happening!

That's so exciting!! :D why Orlando? You just wanna come to Florida?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I'm from Florida and I'm gonna go to one of the Orlando shows and I'm gonna wear my "RED" shirt the black one with the Red cover on it. I also wanted to do something else like write 13 on my face but anybody got any ideas that all us FL fans could do? I'm up for it :D
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine - Ours

I'm Wonderstuck, Blushing All The Way Home - Enchanted

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM

hoping for tampa and 1 in orlando.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Love~Taylor~Love wrote:
    I'm from Florida and I'm gonna go to one of the Orlando shows and I'm gonna wear my "RED" shirt the black one with the Red cover on it. I also wanted to do something else like write 13 on my face but anybody got any ideas that all us FL fans could do? I'm up for it :D
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

I love that idea! Or writing it on your hand! :D Maybe we can do our own gift idea??

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I'm going to the one in Miami!
    I used to be DancerEmma :)

Signature above by Heather.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

whispersonthestreet wrote:

Awesome! :D are you excited?!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Shelby! wrote:

Yes!! Hopefully I can get good seats :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Shelby! wrote:

Yes!! Hopefully I can get good seats :)

Ahh, same! haha. Miami will be a fun show, so I hope that Tampa will be too.
    I wish I was going to Miami because it's a few days sooner. hahaha

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:01 PM

The closest one for me is Miami, but I'm not very comfortable with that area. I don't know what to do! :/

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:02 PM

MusicQueen87 wrote:
    The closest one for me is Miami, but I'm not very comfortable with that area. I don't know what to do! :/

I've been to Miami, but not where the concert is and it's fine if you go with someone! I wouldn't suggest going alone though, but it might be fun!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I'm going to the one in miami! Anyone know where the tour buses park? And I'd love to meet up with fellow swifties!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM

MusicQueen87 wrote:

I've been to a concert there! The area that the arena is in is completely safe! :)

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

MusicQueen87 wrote:

I've been to a concert there! The area that the arena is in is completely safe! :)

I don't know. I'm more scared if we take a wrong turn or something...

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I'm trying to go to the one in Tampa if I could get good seats!! Has anyone gotten the promo code yet for pre sales???

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Shelby! wrote:
    Love~Taylor~Love wrote:
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

I love that idea! Or writing it on your hand! :D Maybe we can do our own gift idea??

Yeah I wrote it on my hand last time and I'm probably gonna do it again :) Gift idea sounds fun :) But how would we get it to her?
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I'll be going to the Tampa one! I'm so excited. I never got to go to a show on the Speak Now Tour so I've very excited about this tour!!
    Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM

DressedToTheNines13 wrote:
    I'll be going to the Tampa one! I'm so excited. I never got to go to a show on the Speak Now Tour so I've very excited about this tour!!
    Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

Ahh!! I'm going to Tampa too, how exciting! :D

And guys, for the gift idea we could always assign someone to give it to a security gaurd or even if we see Taylor's mom by chance!