Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: DENVER - June 2nd

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I am. If I get tickets.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: DENVER - June 2nd

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I am so getting tickets I can wait

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:37 PM

when do tickets go on sale for Denver?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:55 AM

The show isn't even listed on the Pepsi Center Site. Anyone know why? When does presale start?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM

When do tickets go on sale for Denver??

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

presale is tomorrow . but she isn't on tickethorse, yet.
    Upcoming:
    January 7th: Justin Bieber
    February 5th: Ed Sheeran
    July 24th: One Direction

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM

She is now. I can't see where you enter in the presale code... will it just automatically appear when presale starts?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I'm going
    Praying I get tickets hopefully good seats like last year :)

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will (hopefully) be RED on June 2,2013

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM

When they say what time tickets go on sale is that local Denver time?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I'm going!!! I'm so excited!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Just noticed the seating is a little different than last year. I wonder if they're also selling pit tickets.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:06 PM

breakmelikeapromise wrote:
    Just noticed the seating is a little different than last year. I wonder if they're also selling pit tickets.

I hope pit is for sale but i hope stub hub doesn't get pit tickets cuz they are selling them for over $2,000!!!

BEST DAY EVER!

RE: DENVER - June 2nd

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Yes!!!! I got the RED code and Taylor swift code!!!!!! I hope I get good seats :)

BEST DAY EVER!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:42 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    Yes!!!! I got the RED code and Taylor swift code!!!!!! I hope I get good seats :)

BEST DAY EVER!

whats the difference with the codes?
    Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile! :D

Long Live

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I literally just got my Red code! yay, so happy!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:49 PM

breakmelikeapromise wrote:
    I literally just got my Red code! yay, so happy!

Which code should we try first? RED or TS?

BEST DAY EVER!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Sparks Fly When ever You Smile13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

BEST DAY EVER!

whats the difference with the codes?
    Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile! :D

Long Live

I don't know but i heard the RED code gets good seats but i also herad that when people used the RED code they got no seats so..

BEST DAY EVER!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Yay! My mom is probably letting me stay home from school to buy tickets!
    But once we buy tickets I have to go to school

BEST DAY EVER!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Im definitely going to the denver show, im gettin on right at 10am to buy tickets
    Last time at pepsi center i was sitting wayyy in the back
    so hopefully ill get better seats this time =)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Try the Red one first, I heard you get better tickets.
    Good luck to everyone who is going to try and get tickets tomorrow :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.