Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Paperless Tickets

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I was wondering, how can we get Taylor and her team to do paperless tickets for this tour? I think it would be an awesome idea so scalpers don't take all the seats. I know Miley Cyrus did a paperless tour for her Wonder World tour and basically everyone got awesome seats with it as soon as they went on sale because the scalpers couldn't take them. Paperless means you'll have to bring the card you used for purchasing your ticket and have them scan that instead of an actual ticket. I think that's how it worked for Miley's tour. Wouldn't that be an awesome idea? Then all the real fans can get good seats!!

Edit: I think for those that are using their parents credit card, I think ticket master would do something about it if you call them like arrange it so that the parents don't have to be there and a parent can also get a prepaid card in your name and put however much money you need on it and use that for the ticket!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Paperless Tickets

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Bump

RE: Paperless Tickets

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I ave no idea but I am 100% behind you. I have been saying forever that something along those lines needs to be done because the amount of tickets that go to scalpers during her tours is ridiculous. I have had the worst ticketing buying experiences for her last two tours because of scalpers. Maybe the fans should put together a petition or something to bring to her managements attention? Not sure if anything would come of it but it might be worth a shot.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

That would be an awesome idea because I did a paperless concert but scalpers can still do it and stand outside the venue and sell them. I saw that happen at Miley's show. The person had to come with them to use their credit card but basically its much less scalpers then the normal ticket systems

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I think that's a good idea. Instead of doing a petition or whatever, we should send a bunch of letters to Big Machine and Taylor's fan mail address. Then they would actually see the stuff almost right away.
    XOXO~ Cydney

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Cydney_Nicole13 wrote:
    I think that's a good idea. Instead of doing a petition or whatever, we should send a bunch of letters to Big Machine and Taylor's fan mail address. Then they would actually see the stuff almost right away.
    XOXO~ Cydney

I agree! I think we should definitely all try to tweet her team so they actually see it. It'll be a lot less scalpers if she did it this way.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM

What if a parent bought you the ticket and you are going by yourself? Or someone gave you tickets as a gift? You won't be able to have their credit card.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM

That would be very hard for people who want to sell their tickets and that means that teens would have to have a parent there at the concert with them to basically "check" them into the concert. I did go to the Miley cyrus concert where they did this and it was a real hassle

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    What if a parent bought you the ticket and you are going by yourself? Or someone gave you tickets as a gift? You won't be able to have their credit card.

That's true, I didn't think about that.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

I also went to the Wonder World Tour, which was Miley's tour with paperless tickets, and if your parent bought it for you or whatever and you were going alone or with a friend then your parent just had to go with you where they scan tickets and then they could leave.
    -------------------------------

lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.
    signature credit to tumblr.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I would love that. Sadly I'm guessing that it may be too late.

Me, Heather, & avatar by me.
    Gallery Tumblr

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I'm sorry but I don't know what paperless tickets are :(
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the AWESOME SarahBraun^^

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Danni15 wrote:

Basically, you don't get a piece of paper in the mail/you don't print out your ticket, your ticket is your credit card, you scan it when you go into the arena.

lovelovelove.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:01 PM

long-live wrote:
    Danni15 wrote:

Basically, you don't get a piece of paper in the mail/you don't print out your ticket, your ticket is your credit card, you scan it when you go into the arena.

lovelovelove.

Oh! Yes, that's a good idea.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I think that's an awesome idea but it does effect a few fans like me who buys the tickets with their parents credit cards and can't take the card with them to the concert because their parents might not go. I know that that would be the problem for me.

made by iwasascarletletter

made by iwasascarletletter

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM

if you end up loosing your credit card, somehow, which would be very unfortunate, it would be hard to get in

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM

all concerts NEED this
    i loved paperless tour so helpful we got such good miley seats

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM

OMS you guys went to the Wonder World concert too!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I like the idea but it wouldn't work for me I don't have my own credit card so when I went in Auckland I used Mums credit card and I don't like teh idea of travelling to the otherside of the country with someone elses credit card.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Which is more inconvenient, having your parent drop you off so they can show their credit card or paying $75 for seats in the top part of a venue?

RE: Paperless Tickets

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM

When I bought my tickets to Eric Church's Blood, Sweat & Beers tour they were paperless & I got 2nd row seats. The process was so simple & quick!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.