Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lexington Kentucky

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I will be there! i am bringing some DG sisters with me! yayayayay i cannot wait for this! i am to excited!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I might be going!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM

YAY! I'm glad that there are more people going on here than just me :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I'm going for sure! I'm gonna go to Indy the night before and then take a late night or early morning bus to Lex

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:13 PM

ashleeswift13 wrote:
    I'm going for sure! I'm gonna go to Indy the night before and then take a late night or early morning bus to Lex

YAY! I really want everyone on here to meet up!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I'M GOING I'm also going to the Louisville (May 7th) and all 3 Nashville shows!! I'm so excited I can't even stand it!! 6 months!!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I really want to go too! Just need to plan everything out since I would be coming all the way from Montreal, Canada. And find some money...but that's just a detail I guess ;)
    Drop Everything Now!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I'll definitely be at the Lexington show! I'm trying to go to like 9+ shows on the tour! I'll probably go to Indianapolis, Lexington, and Louisville for sure! :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for sure for Lexington? It's not on website.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM

It hasn't been announced yet:(

1. Jen avatar Jen

RE: Lexington Kentucky

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I'm considering this show! It's a Saturday!!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Jen wrote:
    I'm considering this show! It's a Saturday!!

@jenniferg07

You def should!! Me and Abbeye will be there together we can all chill!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Albert wrote:
    I'M GOING I'm also going to the Louisville (May 7th) and all 3 Nashville shows!! I'm so excited I can't even stand it!! 6 months!!

I'm going to try everything possible to get tickets for Louisville before the sell out! I made a May 7th: Louisville KY thread if you wanna come chat over there. I'm kinda the only one, haha.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Still no word on pre-sale or public sale date for Lexington? Anyone know? I have to figure out what I'm doing or other wise I won't be able to go to any concert. This would be horribly tragic and can not happen lol.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Swifty RN wrote:
    Still no word on pre-sale or public sale date for Lexington? Anyone know? I have to figure out what I'm doing or other wise I won't be able to go to any concert. This would be horribly tragic and can not happen lol.

They haven't released the ticket sale date yet :(

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I hope they release details soon.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM

This is the show I plan on attending. I live about an hour & fifteen minutes from Lexington, so it's the most convenient. And I adore the facility, security people, seating, etc. I'm probably biased, but it's very nice and homey to me. Also, are any of y'all gonna try to get VIP packages? I'm definitely considering, who knows. I just wish they would hurry and release the on-sale details & such. I'm an impatient person, haha. By the way, if anybody wants to meet me, it'd be my pleasure to attempt to get together - even if it's a 10 minute chat before the concert begins or during intermission, or a quick "Hey!" and picture, then going on our merry way. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm an 18-year-old college student who's a die hard Taylor fanatic and I enjoy bonding with new people. So yeah, feel free to get in touch with me and we might figure something out. (: (:

RE: Lexington Kentucky

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Will it be at Rupp arena? I've been searching for info on it and I can't find anything!! I hope something gets released soon! This is like the third time I've tried to go to one of her concerts and have never gotten tickets I hope this time is different!

2. Jen avatar Jen

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:28 PM

So excited for this show!!

@jenniferg07

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM

im coming from outside det mich for the show and plan on going to the ford field one as well like i did for speak now but ya agreed this half the shows no details is crap it leaves people guessing when where etc this tour didnt seem like it was planned well