Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Cleveland , Ohio

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I be going man!

Top by me bottom by WonderstruckMagic

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Definitely want to go. Gotta be floor seats again!

Once you're that close there's no moving back :)

1. Moderator

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Definitely going!!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I've been to the Q for both the Fearless Tour and the Speak Now Tour, and I'm not missing the Red Tour there. I'm going to try to get floor seats again. I loved them for the Speak Now Tour.

I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us. Someday, I will, be strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I really hope so! As long as I can get them before they sell out (i'm actually really stressed about this guys).

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:20 PM

This is my first Taylor show and can't wait! I don't think venues have been released yet...
    4/25/2013=RED Tour in Cleveland :) 1st Taylor concert.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I'm going to try to get tickets! I had foor seats for her speak now tour in buffalo! Hopefully I can get floor seats again! So this date doesn't go on sale the 16th right? Its alittle confusing how they set this up and everything

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I don't think it does for it is not listed....

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

kimfan4ever wrote:
    This is my first Taylor show and can't wait! I don't think venues have been released yet...

It's not only my first Taylor show... It's my first concert! I'm so excited! As for the venue, when she's come to Cleveland before she's performed at the Gundarena (the Q) so there's a good chance it'll be there

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I just checked pollster a concert website and they said it is at the Q!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I might go to this one, or the one in Columbus. :3

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:57 PM

i'm going! sorry i just started coming on here again, used to go on the old site as 'takeabreath' haha! but i looooove the arena (actually got picked for sound booth last year and got to hug her) I'm just getting crappy far away seats, but hey that's where i got picked last time! best of luck to everyone trying to get tickets! i'll see you guys there and i'll be wearing my purple wristband!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I'm getting tickets for me and a friend for Christmas! I'm so excited!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hoping to get tickets for this show! I saw Taylor during the Speak Now Tour in Buffalo, but she isn't coming here this tour. :( Soo, hoping for Cleveland tickets!

Does anybody know when these tickets go on sale or when the presale is for it? I just really don't want to miss out on that. :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Nothing has been released yet :(

Cleveland Swifties

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Hey I just wanted to see how many other people on here are from around Cleveland and are planning on going to her concert! We can talk about past tours when she stopped in Cleveland and what our plans are and what we want her to sing this year for the Red tour!!! I really want to know who is from around Cleveland like me!!
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Aw man, okay. :( I'll still be on the lookout then!

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

RE: Cleveland , Ohio

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM

im going :) but does anyone know when the tickets go on sale??

Cleveland Presale

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM

As anyone heard anything? I signed up to get a code and just really worried I won't get the code or something will go wrong. If you have any presale info for Cleveland post it here!

RE: Cleveland Presale

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I signed up for them too.. I haven't received anything either! Let me know if you hear anything!!