Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour FAQ

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Does anyone have a shot of what's in the VIP pack? I have VIP tickets for one night I'm going and interested what in it.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM

TAY pleaaaaaase come to The Netherlands like we're dying here ok please come

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:12 PM

i hope there's a promo here in TC for Taylor's upcoming concert here in the Philippines
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:53 AM

I didn't get my tickets when she'll be here :( Does anyone know if there is anyone who'd sell tickets outside the venue on the day of the concert?
    I remember it all too well.

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Thank you :)

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:51 AM

red
    is
    SO
    awesome

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:47 AM

I went to the red tour concert in Brisbane and it was totes amazing. Taylor sounded better live than I had ever heard her before. The choreography was also amazing and the stage set out was astonishing. I had really good, close tickets and it was so much fun. I am so excited for her next concert at the end of 2015 for her 5th album. If you are a fan and haven't gone to one of her concerts yet I really, really, really, really, really suggest that you go to her next one, you will love it, guaranteed!

Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Hello, I'm quite disappointed that the RED Tour has not passed through Spain, because it will not, but hopefully by the end of this year passed by Spain before the year ends to present his new album. It would be a compensation for not coming to the RED Tour. Greetings to all :D.

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Sarry_52 wrote:
    Hello, I'm quite disappointed that the RED Tour has not passed through Spain, because it will not, but hopefully by the end of this year passed by Spain before the year ends to present his new album. It would be a compensation for not coming to the RED Tour. Greetings to all :D.

I hope she gets a chance to visit Spain on her next tour. Taylor has said that she'd like to visit more places on her next tour so hopefully she'll have a show somewhere near to you :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Is it possible for you to hold another concert in China?? You are so popular around the world among people from all ages, but teenagers in China cannot enjoy your RED tour because we need to take the National Exam of China which will be held on 8th, June,2014. The last stop in Asia is in Singapore but the time is not enough to prepare VISA and all the tickets have been sold out!!! What another pity!!!! So ,could you hold another one here???? looking forward to your good news!!!!

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Sarry_52 wrote:

I hope she gets a chance to visit Spain on her next tour. Taylor has said that she'd like to visit more places on her next tour so hopefully she'll have a show somewhere near to you :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Thanks for your words, for your next tour is still much, and at least I though I have discussed with other espoƱoles Swifties, we believe just that the 5th should be presented in Spain, is something very, very difficult, but not impossible. If we sing we All To Well at the Grammys, why were not going to get to come to Spain to present their 5th album?. In caunto we know more of the 5th disc, we will go.

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Will there be a Red tour DVD
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Hey all! My friends and I saw the red tour 3 times and were amazed each time! I found this Taylor Swift musical which kinda made me feel like i was at a tour i thought id share! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLozx8DpvuROZW5NZlysgZQtU7YjTtpZId

LOVELOVELOVE

Thanks to Daya

RE: Red Tour FAQ

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Hey, do you guys think there will be dvd for RED tour just like Speak Now World Tour or Journey to Fearless. It just that my parents didnt allow me to go to her tour this year and i just hope at least i can watch the dvd. Anyone know about that?
    you're beautiful every little piece love
    stay fearless

Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:45 AM

Wow!!
    Forever Swifty..

Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:27 PM

fearlessrachi wrote:
    Hey, do you guys think there will be dvd for RED tour just like Speak Now World Tour or Journey to Fearless. It just that my parents didnt allow me to go to her tour this year and i just hope at least i can watch the dvd. Anyone know about that?
    stay fearless

I don't think so :(

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Me too..

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Me too..

Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:
    fearlessrachi wrote:
    stay fearless

I don't think so either . If they were to release it I would think they would have when the tour ended and not right when 1989 is going to be released? I don't know but I'm so sad though! I love her tour DVDs. You never know though!

Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Hillary K wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:
    fearlessrachi wrote:
    stay fearless

I don't think so either . If they were to release it I would think they would have when the tour ended and not right when 1989 is going to be released? I don't know but I'm so sad though! I love her tour DVDs. You never know though!

Yeah I was looking forward to one.....but they filmed at a lot of the shows.....and they interviewed some fans at my show.....I wonder what all that was for.....

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.