Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour FAQ

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Does anybody know if people out of the UK can buy these extra tickets ?
    Cause when I have to choose a delivery method, it says UK only, and I'm scared they're gonna take my money but will not be able to get the tickets to me..
    Please help, cause I want to buy those tickets so badly !
    People haven't always been there for me, but music always has ~ Taylor Swift

March 6th 2011 - Taylor's concert in Belgium, it was a fairytale !!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:37 AM

SofieSpeakNow13 wrote:
    Cause when I have to choose a delivery method, it says UK only, and I'm scared they're gonna take my money but will not be able to get the tickets to me..

Hope this was answered for you. Yes if you select box office collection you should be able to do so, sorry for late reply

Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Hi Guys,

I have one ticket for sale for this date, sat 1st Feb,block 403 Row C, if anyone is interested?

I am also looking to buy 2 tickets for this night as well if anyone has? Originally was going on my own, but my best mate who lives in london has decided to come too!! So need to sell mine, but buy 2!!

Thanks

Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:47 AM

What time would you suggest getting to the venue if you have unreserved standing tickets…??

Thank You to whoever I stole these from :)

RE: Red Tour FAQ

Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:07 AM

I would say asap if you want barrier

Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Does anyone want a Red Package ticket? It's in Block 112, Row H. Price up for discussion =) It's for February 1st
    So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine ...

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    SofieSpeakNow13 wrote:

Hope this was answered for you. Yes if you select box office collection you should be able to do so, sorry for late reply

Yes, I contacted customer service and I got the tickets! So happy, only one week to go, so much excitement going on

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Cool, where are you sitting?

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hey, I am selling 2 RED Package Tickets for 100pounds each!!! (face value 145 each)! PM me for details! ticket/money exchange in hand! Thanks!

RE: Red Tour FAQ

Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Is anybody going the Monday 10th Feb date who lives in/around Bournemouth - Would leave to meet somebody whose going to be travelling back the same way as me that night :) xxx

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:50 AM

i was wondering if there's a chance of meeting Andrea during the show or before the show if i'm in the pit? I'm flying to Berlin from Asia for the show and i'm making a booklet I've been working on for a long time so and i want it to get to taylor. i heard of people in the pit who met her but i also heard that you can't get out of the pit during the show :\

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Mor2498 wrote:
    i was wondering if there's a chance of meeting Andrea during the show or before the show if i'm in the pit? I'm flying to Berlin from Asia for the show and i'm making a booklet I've been working on for a long time so and i want it to get to taylor. i heard of people in the pit who met her but i also heard that you can't get out of the pit during the show :\

If you aren't right up against the catwalk and don't care if you end up farther back in the pit, you have a fair chance at meeting her. Andrea usually walks around on the floor right before the concert starts. I was right along the catwalk in the pit and I saw her take a group of girls to the front row. Obviously I couldn't go up and say hi because I didn't want to lose my spot, but it's definitely possible to meet her. I did hear she ended up going into the pit during one show, but that's rare.

06/14/11 · 03/13/13 · 09/07/13 · 09/08/13

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 11:48 AM

When do the shows end?

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Does anyone have a shot of what's in the VIP pack? I have VIP tickets for one night I'm going and interested what in it.

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM

TAY pleaaaaaase come to The Netherlands like we're dying here ok please come

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:12 PM

i hope there's a promo here in TC for Taylor's upcoming concert here in the Philippines
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:53 AM

I didn't get my tickets when she'll be here :( Does anyone know if there is anyone who'd sell tickets outside the venue on the day of the concert?
    I remember it all too well.

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Thank you :)

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:51 AM

red
    is
    SO
    awesome

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:47 AM

I went to the red tour concert in Brisbane and it was totes amazing. Taylor sounded better live than I had ever heard her before. The choreography was also amazing and the stage set out was astonishing. I had really good, close tickets and it was so much fun. I am so excited for her next concert at the end of 2015 for her 5th album. If you are a fan and haven't gone to one of her concerts yet I really, really, really, really, really suggest that you go to her next one, you will love it, guaranteed!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.