Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEW TOUR / CD

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I can't wait for Taylor's new album!! because that will mean:
    - new songs
    - new music videos
    - a new tour :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW TOUR / CD

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I know !!! I am SO EXCITED .

I Spoke Now on July 16th , 2011 .

***Feel free to add me !! I don't bite

RE: NEW TOUR / CD

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Me to!!!

But i will loved if she had made a music video to Better than reveng! :D
    She should keep in mind,
    There is nothing I do better than revenge.

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Ellie wrote:
    I know !!! I am SO EXCITED .

I Spoke Now on July 16th , 2011 .

***Feel free to add me !! I don't bite

ME TOO! :D

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

ikr I'm sooo Excited!!!

^Graphic made by the awesome: fearless_hannah13

^Graphic made by: story of us is a tragedy

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM

*fangirling*

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

*fanboying* hahahaha OMG I'm gonna buy 2 or 3 copies........and all the new merch and new packages and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhh (:

This waiting is killing me xD

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I am so excited for her new CD! I am expecilly excited for her tour so I can finally go to one of her concerts and hopefully get into the tea party!!!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Innocence13 wrote:
    I am so excited for her new CD! I am expecilly excited for her tour so I can finally go to one of her concerts and hopefully get into the tea party!!!

DANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't expecting to see this here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-By Dani_PazL-

-By Tanyaxoh- (This is my happy graphic!!!)

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

So excited (:

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Too excited!!!! :) Can't wait to see what she has been working on!!

Heather - Songbird13 - Avi by Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I am so excited!!! I can hardly wait.

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I'm excited too!!!!!!! I just can't wait!!!

-xoxo

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    *fangirling*

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I'm going to try to get into the T-Party at her next tour. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HHIII!!!!! BBYYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM

ENNNOOOUUUGHHHH! THIS IS KILLING ME! WHY CANT SHE JUST REALEASE? IT'LL TAKE THE PAIN OFF....But, on the other hand...more time equals more time for more songs....okkaaaay. ill wait. BUT, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13
    Follow me on twitter: @lij985

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I. Need. to. stop. reading. these. because. I'm. just. torturing. myself. I. need. to. know. details. about. her. new. album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig: TanyaxOh :)
    [/signature]

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I CANT WAIT!!!
    ---

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I'm dying slowly waiting for this album but I know that the wait is going to be worth it!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.