Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Presale Red Tour- Toronto June 15th

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Hey!
I'm so excited for the Red tour and I can't wait for her to come to Toronto!
So I'm all signed up for presale and I was just wondering if you guys who are still in school are going to miss the morning of the presale release to order your tickets.
My mom said I could because I begged her all day today (and also I don't trust her judgement of good seats, hahaa) .
Anyways, do you have any "game plans"?
My twin sister, mom and I are going to go on ticketmaster the second they go on sale and see which seats are better out of the three.

Kind of a pointless thread, I know, but I'm too excited not to talk about it !

Replies to This Posting

1. rv avatar rv
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Presale Red Tour- Toronto June 15th

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Hey i signed up for pre-sale access today but i havent gotten an email yet? How did u find out the when the presale goes on sale?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:55 AM

rv wrote:
    Hey i signed up for pre-sale access today but i havent gotten an email yet? How did u find out the when the presale goes on sale?

they will email you a little bit before the presale starts. just wait. >_>
    Jacob~
    “It’s FEARLESS to say “you're NOT sorry, and walk away."
    -Tay.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I want her to come to Europe :(

Swiftie forever and always.

RE: Presale Red Tour- Toronto June 15th

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Have you got your password or do we find that out closer to the selling tickets day? PLEASE help me! I don't know if I should have gotten a password already!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM

When do the Toronto tickets go on sale?????? I need to know please tell me! and where do you sign up for presale?

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Hi I also signed up for pre-sale and am SUPER excited for this to happen, does anyone have an idea of where the best place is to actually buy the tickets once pre-sale starts or do you buy them straight off this website? Also any ideas as to when pre-sale might happen?
    Any thoughts would be great!
    Cheers,

Kathleen

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:09 AM

kireland wrote:
    Hi I also signed up for pre-sale and am SUPER excited for this to happen, does anyone have an idea of where the best place is to actually buy the tickets once pre-sale starts or do you buy them straight off this website? Also any ideas as to when pre-sale might happen?
    Any thoughts would be great!
    Cheers,

Kathleen

Ticketmaster is would be the best place to buy them for the pre sale, and I believe that will be the only place to buy them for the pre-sale. In the past the pre-sale has been on the tuesday before they go on sale (so possibly November 13th) but there has also been rumours about them going on sale on the Novemeber 11th! I signed up for the pre-sale last year for Speak Now and they emailed the code and what to do and when to buy them! Hope this helps!

RE: Presale Red Tour- Toronto June 15th

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I have a question this will be my first Taylor concert and I just about had a heart attack when I saw the announcement and my question is about"on-sale tickets" on the announcement it only has certain locations for on sale the 16th and Houston isn't on it I'm not sure what that means or if it will be included in the presale?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Any Idea what the ticket prices will be? For Atlanta??

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM

What do you mean out of the three? Does that mean there are there 3 different price options? :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM

okay so ticketmaster REALLLLLY needs to get their stuff togethr and post info about presales and prices..... like come on :(

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:15 PM

i am so excited for this :D

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:50 AM

so i have a plan to meet tay and go to the venue early to see the tour busses and the van :D and the band!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I don't know what to do!! The best tickets are sold to the public and not during the presale. BUT I don't want to miss out and not get any at all!!! I swear scalpers by 90 % of all the tickets!! It is so frustrating!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM

When is the pre-sale date ? I keep checking ticket master but there is no information ...very frustrating!
    tdot fan

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM

tuesday(the 13th)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

kristaXOmarie wrote:
    tuesday(the 13th)

Pretty sure the presale is Sunday which means I won't have to miss school unless I don't get good tickets and wait for next Friday.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I'm so excited for ticket time that if I think about it too much my eye starts twitching. Fingers crossed for TO!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:38 PM

the rogers centre said themselves the presale is tuesday. i wish it was sunday tho

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Can someone send me a link to where it says it's November 13th for Rogers centre?thansk
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    never grow up,stay beautiful,be fearless and speak now.

forever loving taylor swift and all the swifties

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.