Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Philly swifties in Philadelphia , PA 7/20/12

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I absolutely cannot wait! I was SO relieved when I found out that our tour date is in the summer, since I probably wouldn't be able to go during the school year. Hopefully we find out when our tickets are going on sale soon!

Credit to Bea for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Philly swifties in Philadelphia , PA 7/20/12

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM

i really really hope i can go!!!!! i live in boston, but july 20 is my birthday!!!!! and im gonna be 15!!!!! ughhh i hope i can go!!!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Omg I am dying to get tickets! I was just wondering, but from the site it looks like tickets for Philly don't go onsale the 16th?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Kellyyy wrote:
    Omg I am dying to get tickets! I was just wondering, but from the site it looks like tickets for Philly don't go onsale the 16th?

Yeah, I think the Philly tickets will probably go on sale in another round or something. I think it's great how they're spacing it out- maybe ticketmaster won't get as bogged down?

Credit to PlaidShirtDays (Freefall Designs) for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Im so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope i get tickets. i always end up bying them when im in class lol
    Nicole

Gotten so close to meeting Taylor at all 3 concerts and stood within feet of her!!!!
    Next Goal: Actually meet her, & take a picture!!!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I'm so happy that the Philly show is in the summer so I'll be back from college! I was so worried that it wasn't going to be in the summer or on a weekend and I would have to miss it, but now I'm soooo excited :)

I was Fearless 3/19/10 & got to Speak Now 8/6/11 :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Do you think there will be a VIP package for Philly!?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Does anybody know when te tickets go on sale??
    http://i46.tinypic.com/s25kbr.jpg

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I think you meant to put "7/20/13" in your subject!

Or did Taylor give Philly a preview of the Red Tour last summer? :-) Just kidding.

I'm hoping to get tickets for the July concert, too. It is making me crazy not knowing when they'll be put on sale. I've signed up for the presale info, but I'm still worried I'll miss it!
    Taylor Swift rocks!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

i would be going to this one but i will be away for this one so i will be going to the NJ one in march around my 19th birthday cant wait
    Thank you Annie for my avatar!
    Made by Brooker27!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:05 AM

I am sooooo excited I can't wait its going to be a "enchanting night"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1326
    Stay Fearless and Beautiful:)

Philly Presale

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Does anyone want to be really nice and message me the code?! I didn't get it and I'm flipping out!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

PHILLY PRESALE NOV 30!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I spoke too soon in another post :)

LincolnFinancialFld‏@LFFStadium

Hey Taylor Swift Fans - Tickets for the July 20 @taylorswift13 show @LFFStadium go on sale Friday Nov. 30 at 10am...

RE: Philly Presale

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:05 AM

lol spoke too soon before.. They just announced it will be nov 30th however, You will probably get the code on the 29th. It'll be OK!

RE: PHILLY PRESALE NOV 30!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Actually, Ticketmaster has Presale on the 25th!! Sorry...
    Definitely go by what TIcketmaster has.

Re: Philly Presale

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Laurensaid wrote:
    lol spoke too soon before.. They just announced it will be nov 30th however, You will probably get the code on the 29th. It'll be OK!

People have been saying they got it already!
    This website just hates me I swear. Every tour. Not even kidding. They never send me codes.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I checked ticketmaster and they said the presale is the 25th..
    I do not think folks could have gotten Philly yet.. But when I get it I will def let you know

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Laurensaid wrote:
    I checked ticketmaster and they said the presale is the 25th..
    I do not think folks could have gotten Philly yet.. But when I get it I will def let you know

Okay thanks so much !
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I didn't get it, either. I haven't heard of anyone from Philly getting it. I wouldn't freak out until Saturday!

Credit to PlaidShirtDays (Freefall Designs) for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.