1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ST PAUL SEPT 7th & 8TH

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM

thread for swiftys in MN or going to the MN show!!!!!! I think we should have a meet up and stuff but we can figure that out when its not ALMOST A YEAR AWAY!!!
oh and also ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE
.... I was hoping you would help me get an encore form taylor.... maybe....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ST PAUL SEPT 7th & 8TH

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'm planning on Fargo since it's an hour closer to me, but I basically live in between. If I can use Live Nation concert cash for tickets I might get a couple and try to make it to St Paul as well with a limited voice lol!
    Jennifer

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM

i hope we can get more swiftys here because... otherwise we will be stuck with "concert goers" who basically don't even care about taylor they just wanna say they went.... ://

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I don't see concert cash on rewards right now so I'm gonna hang on and keep racking up points. I have over 1200 now so I'm gonna keep adding on!
    Jennifer

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM

When I was out shopping for all the new Taylor stuff a few days ago they were asking me about the tour - like I even knew anything at the time. I mentioned that I'm sure she'd come back to MN since they have fans in their family too. If I can get free tix for St Paul somehow I'll definitely be there, maybe even cheap seats. I plan to have decent floor or lowers for Fargo.
    Jennifer

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I'm at 1300 points! I'm gonna wait & see if they bring Live Nation concert cash back so I can get some of that.
    Jennifer

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Percy Jackson wrote:
    i hope we can get more swiftys here because... otherwise we will be stuck with "concert goers" who basically don't even care about taylor they just wanna say they went.... ://

Have you been to one of her Minnesota concerts yet? Trust me, they are packed full with hardcore fans. :)
    "Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
    Swifty since 2006.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Just got tix for Sept 8th in St Paul, row 3 center stage, SO EXCITED!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM

We gave her a 5 minute screaming ovation on the Fearless tour :)
    Jennifer

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I have tickets for the 7th! Section 106 Row 13 Seats 1-2!! Anyone else going the first night? What are your seats??

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I secured tix for Fargo! I don't plan on St Paul unless Taylor kidnaps me rotflol!
    Jennifer

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I got tickets for Saturday in Section 119!!!! I am a little worried though because it said my seats might be limited/obstructed view, does anyone know what this means?!?!? Anyways, I am just super excited to see her and September can't come soon enough!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM

mickeymoose33 wrote:
    I got tickets for Saturday in Section 119!!!! I am a little worried though because it said my seats might be limited/obstructed view, does anyone know what this means?!?!? Anyways, I am just super excited to see her and September can't come soon enough!

It means you're directly to the side of the stage, you will be looking dead on at the side of the stage.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:28 PM

m_g13 wrote:
    mickeymoose33 wrote:

It means you're directly to the side of the stage, you will be looking dead on at the side of the stage.

so it doesn't mean there's going to be like a jumbotron or anything blocking the view? it's just that i am looking at the side?

RE: Re: ST PAUL SEPT 7th & 8TH

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM

mickeymoose33 wrote:
    m_g13 wrote:
    mickeymoose33 wrote:

so it doesn't mean there's going to be like a jumbotron or anything blocking the view? it's just that i am looking at the side?

I had "obstructed view" tickets at a different concert but it all it meant was that a speaker was blocking part of one screen. It will all depend on the set up hopefully it will be minimal, just be glad you got tickets :)

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I'm going too!!!!!!!!!!! On the 8th, and its my first concert and I'm insanely excited. Im a MASSIVE Swiftie!!!!!!!!!! Not just a fan. It's going to be amazing i'm gonna cry :) September 8th please come fast!!!!!!!!!!:)

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Long Live 13 wrote:
    I'm going too!!!!!!!!!!! On the 8th, and its my first concert and I'm insanely excited. Im a MASSIVE Swiftie!!!!!!!!!! Not just a fan. It's going to be amazing i'm gonna cry :) September 8th please come fast!!!!!!!!!!:)

I am going on the 8th as well! Where are your seats?

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I'm from MN but I moved so no concert for me

1:Me
    Avi: nevereveroccuredtoyou