Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Austin, Texas 05/21/13!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Who else will go?
Does anyone understand the pre sale? I have never ever gotten presale tickets and want an explanation. Why was Austin not on the list? Can you only buy certain seats in presale?
At the Speak Now concert I was way up high so I want to buy tickets early so I can get them closer up like maybe risers or floor (floor is expensive though so probably not :/)
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Austin, Texas 05/21/13!!!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I would like to know when the Tickets for Austin, TX will be on sale? If anyone knows please share!!! Thanks!!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:35 AM

I still never saw presale but looks like the ticket brokers have all the really good seats . Did I miss it.

Re: Austin, Texas 05/21/13!!!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Except Dallas, none of the Texas ticket are on sale yet. Hopefully soon!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Austin. Tx Pre-sale

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Hi everyone, tomorrow is the Austin, Tx pre-sale and I want to know if one of you know the cost of the tickets. I don't know how to check the prices, I can only check the vip packages.
    Good luck everyone.
    Believe that something magical is above to happen.

Re: Austin. Tx Pre-sale

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Have you ever bought tickets through that frank Erwin site?? Last time I tried I had trouble.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM

cindytaylor wrote:
    Have you ever bought tickets through that frank Erwin site?? Last time I tried I had trouble.

I bought tickets for the Speak Now Tour last year and I didn't have any trouble. You have to go to the Texas Box Office page to buy them.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I just go to texasboxoffice .com??

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Are yall having extremely long wait times for the Austin Pre-Sale?? I've been waiting to be let in to the Frank Erwin site for almsot 30 mins!!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:29 AM

OH and to those of you wondering about the presale - Taylor Connect and Taylor Nation emailed the codes out for it yesterday! Presale goes this morning until Thursday, and the general sale starts Friday at 10 am. Good luck!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Was anyone able to get the tickets? The site constantly kept saying it was busy for me.
    Does anyone know if we'll have better chances of getting tickets if we go to the actual venue?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Jessicawdodd wrote:
    Was anyone able to get the tickets? The site constantly kept saying it was busy for me.
    Does anyone know if we'll have better chances of getting tickets if we go to the actual venue?

I couldn't get in until 10:40 and I bought this seats:

Price Level
    Floor, Arena, Mezzanine Rows1-19
    Level
    A
    Section
    Row
    Seat(s)
    1-4

Can someone please tell were this seats are located? Thanks

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM

It took me about an hour to get into the site. I got Level A, Section 34, Row 19. AllYouRisMEAN, your seats are near mine! They're kind of in the middle-ish of the center (between the back of the arena and the floor), so we're not too close but definitely not the nosebleeds. Kind of on the left side of the stage facing the stage I think? the map was a little confusing.

I don't know what the chances are of getting tickets at Frank Erwin... Their box office is a pain in the butt. I'd just keep trying their site later on today

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I have Sec 35 row 30 seats 1 and 2:)
    ~Tswizzle13~

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Hey:) you had to enter and it would give you a code then you would go to the website enter the code and get tickets and im going to the Autin ans San Antonio show!!!!!!
    ~Tswizzle13~

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I have a question for anyone who has been to the Frank Erwin Center before. Which seats do you think are better. Section 21 Row 20 or Section 37 Row 9? Section 21 is on the side of the stage and 20 rows back and Section 37 is only 9 rows back but still a distance from the stage. Is lower always better?

Thanks

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Oh my god guys that was AMAZING.

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Callie wrote:
    Oh my god guys that was AMAZING.

did you meet her?!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.