Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Pre Sale understanding help ?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I heard that if you buy tickets(floor seats) in the pre sale you will get the back why is that? And at the date were everyone can buy tickets they sell floor seats first 1-10 rows why is that?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Pre Sale understanding help ?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM

and what row is good for floor seats? like row 30 etc which one is good and which one is bad?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Pre sale sucks.. I never get my tickets during the presale..

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:52 PM

MiserableAndMagic wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

why does it suck?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I think mines got messed up therefore I may have to get it normally:(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM

yeah i wanna know too because 1) i have never been to a concert 2) my mom said YES!!!!! 3) I dont want the tickets to run out!!!
    so i really need help guys!!!!!

Sadly guys Red has been leaked, Please don;t list

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:00 PM

LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:
    MiserableAndMagic wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

why does it suck?

The tickets that are released during the presale haven't been very good seats in previous years.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:02 PM

For Speak Now, we bought presale and we had AMAZING seats!!!!!!!!! Loved them!!!!!!!!

Graphic Shop

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Plus they always sell out soo fast, like in less than 1 minute

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Im not sure but my mom got tickets the second of pre-sale and they were first row of the upper bowl same with my friend who tried so I dont think they give out as well of seats on pre-sale.
    ---

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I got presale tickets for the SN tour and I sat in a great place! Not floor level but I could still see every detail of her! :D
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:01 PM

YouWonderAboutMe wrote:
    For Speak Now, we bought presale and we had AMAZING seats!!!!!!!!! Loved them!!!!!!!!

Any tips?!?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I bought presale tickets for Gillette Stadium last year and they were great! only 25 rows back on the floor - which ended up lining up perfectly with the end of her "catwalk" thing attached to the stage.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Use Multiple browsers... Use 1 browser mainly to get in && then use 1 or 2 more to try to get "better" seats... that is what I'll do to see what kind of seats I can get! =)

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I think it also depends how many seats you're going for. It's more difficult to get good presale seats for a larger group of people as opposed to just one or two.

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:05 AM

As soon as the pre-sale for the Speak Now tour were available I went on Stubhub and got great seats. The seats available through the pre-sale were not so great...Just sayin'

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I didn't have the money the day the tickets went on sale, so I tried to win them. Then on the day before the concert I was headed home from work and heard on the radio that she decided to release 100 extra floor seats. So I pulled over got on my phone and bought them. We were on the floor in back of the first section. The seats were amazing so you never know!!!!!
    Nicole, Taylor, and Kayden

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM

For Speak Now, I waited until 2 months before the concert, and got floor seats, 3 rows from the front, and they were amazing!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I think every venue is different but on the SN tour the venue I went to sold out during pre-sale. This was due to radio stations getting 75 percent of the floor. That sucked!
    Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:01 AM

So to get the best seats during pre sale I should have multiple ticketmaster tabs opened and hope for the best?
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I got row 14 on the floor from the Fearless tour presale! It is possible to get good seats! Just keep refreshing the ticketmaster page when it gets down to 2 minutes before the presale time, have the presale password ready so you can just paste it into the box using ctrl+v and click go! Try not to request too many seats - the fewer you need, the better chances you will get them. Good luck! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.