1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Foxborough, MA 7/26-27/13

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:46 PM Popular

Who went? IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Foxborough, MA 7/27/13

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I MIGHT be going to the Toronto concert!

signature and avatar made by: InMyBestRedDress

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:03 PM

COOL!!

Bump!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I'm coming to this show!! eek! where did you find the ticket prices?

RE: Foxborough, MA 7/27/13

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I'm definitely going! I'll be so upset if I can't get tickets! I've been waiting for this tour announcement since I left the Speak Now tour!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Definitely plan on going! I hope our presale is Nov. 16th, I don't have classes that day so it'd be perfect!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I'm going to the Salt Lake City concert

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:12 PM

JeffMegan wrote:
    Definitely plan on going! I hope our presale is Nov. 16th, I don't have classes that day so it'd be perfect!

I think the presale is the 17th because on the list of dates Foxborough has a star next to it and at the bottom it says the presale will be November 17th. But the 17th is a Saturday so you should still be good!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:57 AM

WindInMyHair wrote:
    I'm coming to this show!! eek! where did you find the ticket prices?

If you go to the NEWS section of the website, there's a whole article written on the tour :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:09 AM

This show is at a stadium right?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I think so. I don't live in MA so I'm not completely sure, but I live in NY and I'm like 3 hrs away.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I wish! I went there last year and it was the BEST! And I know Taylor loves it there, but my mom says we have to go to something closer :'(
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:52 AM

amandamarieexo wrote:
    JeffMegan wrote:

I think the presale is the 17th because on the list of dates Foxborough has a star next to it and at the bottom it says the presale will be November 17th. But the 17th is a Saturday so you should still be good!

The date that is listed on the website is the date the go on sale to the general public. Tickets for the general public will go on sale on November 17th at 10am. The pre-sale will be several days before. On ticketmaster they have a texas date listed already and it shows that the tswift presale is on the 11th (which is a Sunday).. the day could be different for us, since it is a different venue.

can't wait to get my tickets :D
    I was *Fearless* on June 5, 2010!
    I *Spoke Now* on June 26, 2011!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Its 10 hours away :( I might go to the Pittsburgh one or Ohio :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM

i will be going!! Yes, gillette is a stadium. It is actually the first football stadium that taylor ever played :D She loves this stadium, esp with the rain last year :)
    June 5, 2010
    June 25, 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meaghan_brown/

http://taylorswiftoncampus.com/ - please vote for UMass Lowell! :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I actually just talked with my mom-90% sure I'm going to Foxborough!!!!I'll be wearing 5 (maybe more by then) Taylor Swift rubber bracelets on my left wrist and a One Direction watch on my right!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Im coming from ns canada! so excited! i went to toronto last year and got presale tickets and they were up high so i really want to be close this time. How are you guys planning on getting your tickets this year?(presale/general/scaplers)?

RE: Foxborough, MA 7/27/13

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I PROBABLY WILL GO!!!!!!

^Clara

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I am definitely going! I went last time and it was amazing! I hope we find out when the presale is soon though because I have to plan how I'm going to get the tickets. But I will definitely be there! So excited! :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM

foreverfearlesstswift1313 wrote:
    I am definitely going! I went last time and it was amazing! I hope we find out when the presale is soon though because I have to plan how I'm going to get the tickets. But I will definitely be there! So excited! :)

awesome! where did you sit last time?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Hopefully I'll be going! I'll be coming from NS, Canada! So excited I hope it all works out! :D