Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red tour- Vancouver

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'm going did u go to one of her concerts before? im going to at the vancouver but i need alot of help perhaps u can help me ? and what seat did u have if you did went to her concert

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I was wondering that too! I'm going (hopefully) to the show in Vancouver but I'm not sure when the tickets go on sale.

Also we should get a little group together on here and then meet somewhere at the concert and be like HI GUYS.
    Ahaha, just a thought? :)
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Yeah we totally should!! I have never been to one of her concerts before that's why I need so much help as well
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

RE: Red tour- Vancouver

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I really hope I get to go! The concerts on my birthday!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I've been to her speak now concert last year! It was amazinggg. Obviously :) but yeah I had seats like right in front of the penalty box. It was great. She walked around and I was so close to touching her! But this girl pushed me and she got a hug. I was so upset :'(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I MIGHT be going to Vancouver...

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I'M GOING!
    I'm going to Vancouver, Tacoma, Philly, and if they add it, NEW YORK! :)
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever."

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Im (hopefully) going :) i cant wait, when i found out she was coming, i almost cried! i was screaming and i tweeted at least 20 times about it but idc if i was annoying i just cant wait! she is my biggest idol and my biggest dream in the world is to meet her which i can hopefully do when she comes on June 29th!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:00 PM

We should all be so lucky to grace her this summer, also the last day for myself at Sands. Ed Sheeran is the opening act! Gosh he is amazing! Tickets may or may not go on sale yet. It's usually the first few cities that are released. But what I think they will be out since its a bigger crowd of 55, 000 at BC Place. Last time there were two concerts here (both amazing) and each had 13,000 people meaning there were all together 26,000. That's alot of tickets to sell. I'm sure that everyone who wants tickets will be able to get them. Their will be plenty.

P.S. Serious Vancouverite Swifties be sure to follow my Twitter @thankyoutswift

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I'm hopefully going as well!
    This will be my first TS concert.
    -- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I'm hopefully coming. Does anyone know where you can get the pre-sale tickets?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:10 PM

yeah im confused about pre-sales too D:
    kristina xx

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I'm hoping to go since she isn't coming to Alberta =( I want to go so badly!!!
    I was Fearless 07/08/09 & 04/15/10 and I saw Sparks Fly 08/19/11

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Where can I buy tickets for Taylor swifts red tour for Vancouver?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:47 PM

IM GOING! I was going to buy tickets in the pre-sale or on November 16th, i thought everything went on sale than...
    I'm so excited, i went to Vancouver to a Selena Gomez concert and it was amazing. I can't wait for Taayyy's!!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:51 PM

PRE-SALES!

So basically what happens is once you sign up for TaylorConnect, you're signed up for pre-sales. A few days before they go on sale, you will get an e-mail with a code for your pre-sales and a link. (If not, just go to ticketmaster) Once pre-sales go on sale, you will enter your code and then you will be given a variety of seats to chose from. There are only a limited amount of tickets that go on sale during pre-sales which is the biggest disadvantage. You are given a seat and you have to chose whether or not it's the one you want, you aren't given a map. They go fairly quickly and most of the time, people with pre-sale codes don't get seats.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Hviel345 wrote:
    Where can I buy tickets for Taylor swifts red tour for Vancouver?

Either pre-sale codes, StubHub, or Ticketmaster.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    PRE-SALES!

So basically what happens is once you sign up for TaylorConnect, you're signed up for pre-sales. A few days before they go on sale, you will get an e-mail with a code for your pre-sales and a link. (If not, just go to ticketmaster) Once pre-sales go on sale, you will enter your code and then you will be given a variety of seats to chose from. There are only a limited amount of tickets that go on sale during pre-sales which is the biggest disadvantage. You are given a seat and you have to chose whether or not it's the one you want, you aren't given a map. They go fairly quickly and most of the time, people with pre-sale codes don't get seats.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It signs you up automaticly. lol, i got my mom to use her e-mail to sign up because i thought mine was not working.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM

When do they go on sale?? Anything released?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:23 PM

taylor is rumored to add more dates to canada, because she has only 3 and there is a week between winnipeg and vancouver with nothing in it. she only has 3 in canada, and that's less than the state of texas. so hopefully she'll add more! if not, i'm probably going to this one.
    love, love, love, Adriana(: