1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tacoma, Washington 8/31/2013

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM

How many of my Washington Swifties are attending the Red Tour at the Tacoma Dome on August 31, 2013? I'm pretty sure I am!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Tacoma, Washington 8/31/2013

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I AM!!!!!
    Twitter.com/SwiftForLife13 :)

Re: Tacoma, Washington 8/31/2013

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I'm from Vancouver, but I may be coming down!

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:23 PM

My sister and I will!!! :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I hoping to go to this show as well as the Portland one! I'm saving up!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I hope to be, but I've never done presale and I signed up but I'm confused should I be getting an email about some code and how does it work? Thanks guys!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:39 PM

MEEEE!!!!!!! are the tickets for us on sale yet?? i can't find any
    fearlessly
    liv

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Tacoma!! pre-sale taylorswift.com password tickets are still available! :) Just letting you all know!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Goshhhh you guys are so lucky! , I tried. But one thing I'm not doing is giving up, I'm gonna try to do a trivia thingy on 106.1 Kiss FM, wish me luck;)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I am going!! Got 2 tix, floor 2 row 9... :D

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I'll be there! Got tickets today(:
    Sereena

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Yay! I got 2 seats in Section 17A, Row 30 during the Tuesday presale! I'm so exicted!

I hope that those who want to go will be able to get tickets. Ticketmaster will release more tickets as it gets closer to the show. Also, try radio station contests and also see if there are any online contests going on through the Tacoma Dome, radio stations websites, magazines, etc. Best of luck to everyone trying to get some tickets!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I got better seats in the presale, the general sale today was rough...

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I am attending! :D
    "We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping..."

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I am going! I will be in Floor 7, row 47. What's weird is that the section and seat numbers (Floor 7, seats 7 & 8) are the SAME #s as when I went to the Speak Now show...ha! I am happy I got floor, even though I am pretty far back.... if you guys look at the seating chart there seems to be a huge space open in the middle of the floor and I am HOPING that she will do her usual and perform for the back of the arena too. Last time she did I got SO close to her and it was one of the most amazing nights of my life. What do you all think about the seating set up? To me it seems like there's a huuge chunk of floor left empty...hopefully that's why! ;) --Crystal

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM

If anyone has any tickets to sell I am in need of 3. Please message me or email melodyisapirate@aol.com. Thank you!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:47 PM

me!! :)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM

crystalnicole wrote:
    I am going! I will be in Floor 7, row 47. What's weird is that the section and seat numbers (Floor 7, seats 7 & 8) are the SAME #s as when I went to the Speak Now show...ha! I am happy I got floor, even though I am pretty far back.... if you guys look at the seating chart there seems to be a huge space open in the middle of the floor and I am HOPING that she will do her usual and perform for the back of the arena too. Last time she did I got SO close to her and it was one of the most amazing nights of my life. What do you all think about the seating set up? To me it seems like there's a huuge chunk of floor left empty...hopefully that's why! ;) --Crystal

That's awesome that you were at the speak now tour! Since you've been there b4 I've got to ask, will I have a decent view from floor 2, row 9????

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:48 PM

i am going!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM

YES!
    Dianna

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Of course!!