Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Tour Ticket Help!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Oh my gosh, SO HELPFUL!!
    Thanks, girly. :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tips on RED tickets!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Fast question: have you found that they have better seats at the Ticketmaster set ups or on the phone rather than online?

I've only ever gotten them online, and I'm looking to get floor tickets this time. :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Thanks! :D Now I just need to get some money...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Shelby! wrote:
    Fast question: have you found that they have better seats at the Ticketmaster set ups or on the phone rather than online?

I've only ever gotten them online, and I'm looking to get floor tickets this time. :)

The first time I got tickets, I went to the Ticketmaster outlet and I got section 4. (The seats went from floor to higher sections 1-20, then higher was the 100s, then finally the 200s.) I went online and I got the 100s. The ticket master vendors have the same chance as you on the computer, only if you're first in line, you may get floor seats! I just find it's less stressful and like I said since they can view the layout of the arena, they know which sections are selling out fast and where to try I hope this helped!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Those were gret tips!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM

AllisynTaylor wrote:
    Shelby! wrote:

The first time I got tickets, I went to the Ticketmaster outlet and I got section 4. (The seats went from floor to higher sections 1-20, then higher was the 100s, then finally the 200s.) I went online and I got the 100s. The ticket master vendors have the same chance as you on the computer, only if you're first in line, you may get floor seats! I just find it's less stressful and like I said since they can view the layout of the arena, they know which sections are selling out fast and where to try I hope this helped!

Oh my gosh, SO HELPFUL!

Would it be smart to go there while having someone try on the computer as well?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Shelby! wrote:
    AllisynTaylor wrote:
    Shelby! wrote:

Oh my gosh, SO HELPFUL!

Good I'm glad! I think it would totally help! Say you have someone who got tickets on the computer while you're standing on line, just have them call you before their time runs out. If you like those tickets more or you haven't had any luck with the representative at the Ticketmaster outlet, you're set either way!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM

AllisynTaylor wrote:
    Shelby! wrote:
    AllisynTaylor wrote:
    Shelby! wrote:

Oh my gosh, SO HELPFUL!

Good I'm glad! I think it would totally help! Say you have someone who got tickets on the computer while you're standing on line, just have them call you before their time runs out. If you like those tickets more or you haven't had any luck with the representative at the Ticketmaster outlet, you're set either way!

Wow, you are SO helpful!! I will totally do this. :)

Thanks again, girl!

I usually go to the box office to buy tickets. It's less stressful AND you won't have to pay all the fees that come with buying online through Ticketmaster!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:23 AM

_sarahjean wrote:
    I usually go to the box office to buy tickets. It's less stressful AND you won't have to pay all the fees that come with buying online through Ticketmaster!

So true! Never even thought about the extra fees!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Shelby! wrote:
    AllisynTaylor wrote:
    Shelby! wrote:
    AllisynTaylor wrote:
    Shelby! wrote:

Oh my gosh, SO HELPFUL!

Wow, you are SO helpful!! I will totally do this. :)

Thanks again, girl!

Anytime! Good luck!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM

These are great tips!! Thanks!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Ahh thank you so much this is soo helpful~
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM

This should be a sticky! I was just going to cover the online option. They'll probably have a way to get tickets on the smart phone app as well so if you have the right phone, GET IT! The app is free.

Another tip I have is to join as many presale e-mail lists as possible, for instance radio stations, venue itself etc. American Express card holders also have a presale. Once the open sale occurs (Nov 16th for instance) tickets usually sell out very quickly and many are disappointed that they are empty handed. So the more presales you can get into the better chance you have of getting tickets!

Oh and for an accurate seating chart for your particular venue please go to the ticketmaster.com and look for your venue then Taylor Swift on the seating list and save it for reference.

Jennifer

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    This should be a sticky! I was just going to cover the online option. They'll probably have a way to get tickets on the smart phone app as well so if you have the right phone, GET IT! The app is free.

Another tip I have is to join as many presale e-mail lists as possible, for instance radio stations, venue itself etc. American Express card holders also have a presale. Once the open sale occurs (Nov 16th for instance) tickets usually sell out very quickly and many are disappointed that they are empty handed. So the more presales you can get into the better chance you have of getting tickets!

Oh and for an accurate seating chart please go to the ticketmaster.com and look for Taylor Swift on the list and save it for reference.

Jennifer

Thank you! Very helpful!

RE: Tips on RED tickets!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thanks for the tips!! :)
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM

To get the code you have to sign up here and be within 150 miles of the venue, so if you live further look up a business in the same area as the venue.
    Jennifer

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for posting!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

If you absolutely NEED FRONT ROW NO EXCEPTION then wait for stubhub. Ticketmaster is super tricky for getting front row seats.
    Jennifer