Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Red Tour :(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm so sad you guys. For the Feerless tour and the Speak Now tour, I wasn't able to get tickets because money was an issue. Over the past 4(??) (I think) years, I've saved up over $200 dollars, LUST SO I COULD GO THO THE RED TOUR, and Tay releases the dates, and I find out she's not coming to my area of California like she did for the last two tours. And Ed Sheeran!!!! is touring with her!!! I love him so much! I'm also really sad because I don't have Red yet, and I'm not getting it anytime soon because my parents work and I can't really get them to take me to Target. Sorry if I sound whiney, but I'm having a really bad week. :( Is there anyone else who won't get to see Tay? I'm so devistated right now :(
'Words can break someone in a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more then the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.'
--Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Red Tour :(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I'm so sorry Always have hope! Is there a lot of space between the dates in California (I'm on the east coast so I didn't look!) She could always add a tour! Don't give up!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

AllisynTaylor wrote:
    I'm so sorry Always have hope! Is there a lot of space between the dates in California (I'm on the east coast so I didn't look!) She could always add a tour! Don't give up!

She does that?? I thought that these tour dates are set in stone and they don't add more? Thank you :) At least now there's hope. :)
    'Words can break someone in a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more then the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.'
    --Taylor Swift

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM

dont worry about it, she might add more dates! She's not even coming to my country at the moment:(
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM

thatwonderstruckgirl wrote:
    AllisynTaylor wrote:

She does that?? I thought that these tour dates are set in stone and they don't add more? Thank you :) At least now there's hope. :)
    --Taylor Swift

No way it's not set in stone! There's always a chance she'll add more based on supply and demand. She added a LOT during the Speak Now tour :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:35 AM

same here..I live in California and she came for 3 nights of the speak now and fearless tour and now she's coming to my area for 0 nights. I am so devestated..I really hope she adds more dates, but if she does she has to do as soon as possible because tickets go on sale in 2 weeks!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Same she skipped HP Pavilion in San Jose and I've been saving up my money too :( I don't have Red yet either! I ordered the pre order package (the $20 one) and it still hasn't come yet.. There's a big gap between the LA shows (August 19 and 20th) and the Sacramento show (August 27th) so I'm hoping they add San Jose somewhere in between those dates!!
    Let's paint the town RED.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I was looking for the HP Pavilion one too. Haha there's no way my parents would drive 2 hours to Sacramento.

Wonderstruck13Enchanted wrote:
    Same she skipped HP Pavilion in San Jose and I've been saving up my money too :( I don't have Red yet either! I ordered the pre order package (the $20 one) and it still hasn't come yet.. There's a big gap between the LA shows (August 19 and 20th) and the Sacramento show (August 27th) so I'm hoping they add San Jose somewhere in between those dates!!
    Let's paint the town RED.

--Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

She is going to do a WORLD tour to. I think.

RE: The Red Tour :(

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Dont stress too much! Im worrying about dates in the UK! Keep a look out for anything that might pop up! If you can try and get some train tickets or something to the nearest venue! I have the same problem as you with money im so sorry that you are disappointed.
    "If you're lucky enough to be different never change." -Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Since she doesn't have NYC dates, so I'm assuming she's gonna be doing a second leg of the tour in the US! So don't lose hope! If she does a second leg she'll probably go to San Jose :) I'd actually be really surprised if she didn't add a date there. Plus she hasn't added any dates to other countries so more dates should be coming soon!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Im so sorry.
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM

She might do a second leg of the tour! I'm sorry about that, though. I saved up my money and didn't know if she would come to Atlanta, but she is, and I am so thankful.
    I hope you get a chance to see her!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

don't lose hope for the Fearless tour she did two legs in the US she did the Fearless 2009 and Fearless 2010 tour and for 2010 she went back to the US and went to cities they didn't get too the first time

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM

She's not coming to my area either :c.
    The closest is Foxboro.. and it's too far..

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I'M SO SORRY!!!! I'm always here to talk. Just remember that miracles happen after it looks like all hope is gone. Things will get better!!!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

RE: The Red Tour :(

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM

There are a lot of major cities that are not on the RED tour that Taylor usually visits (New Orleans, Grand Rapids, Edmonton, Montreal, bossier city, San Jose, Fresno-- I could go on). So I definitely think she'll be adding a second leg. With the speak now tour, it was very rare that she released ALL those dates at once, because dates are usually added based on how successful the tour will be.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.