1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

No San Jose for Red Tour?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM

So I checked the Red tour dates and San Jose isn't on there! Do you think she'll add it on later because I don't want to drive for two hours to Sacramento :( Who has this same problem?
Let's paint the town RED.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: No San Jose for Red Tour?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Same problem here! I am so sad...She came to San Jose twice for Speak Now & Fearless.That's either good or bad,because she could really love it and want to come back twice, or she wants to give us double the shows in San Jose for Speak Now & Fearless, but no shows for Red, if that makes sense..I definitely can't go because it's on the first day of school for me :'(
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Yeah bummer no show scheduled for San Jose. The Sacramento Aug 27 show is a Tuesday, so not only is it two hours away, it's also on a weekday. Hopefully she adds a San Jose or even San Francisco/Oakland show.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I have the same problem, but with a different city. She isn't coming to Ft. Lauderdale, and I'm very surprised because she came here once on the Fearless Tour and twice on the Speak Now Tour..I'm going to the next closest one which is Miami, but I'm hoping she will add more!
    I used to be DancerEmma :)

Signature above by Heather.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I know!! I've been saving up for the Red tour, cuz I couldn't go before, and she's not coming to San Jose. :( and ED SHEERAN"S with her!! I wonder why she didn't come back... Were we maybe not loud enough for her?
    'Words can break someone in a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more then the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.'
    --Taylor Swift

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I can't believe she won't come to San Jose, she went here for Fearless and twice on the Speak Now Tour and sold out both shows for Speak Now, plus there's a big gap between the LA shows for Red (August 19 and 20th) and the Sacramento show (August 27th). I'm praying that she adds San Jose!!
    Let's paint the town RED.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM

That's what I was wondering!
    It would be real nice since I live in San Jose

^Annie
    (Avatar By ThisHopeIsTreacherous13)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I have to same problem, and I am very upset! She came to San Jose for two nights last time and it was great! I thinks he may add it because there is 7 days between LA and sacramento!!! I really hope she does!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I'm sad because I know the SJ show would be right in between the LA and Sac shows. It sucks because I'm starting college in mid August... probably right after the LA show and before the Sac show so I can't buy tickets anywhere because I don't know where I'll be going to school. Gah!

I was FEARLESS on April 10, 2010.
    I SPOKE NOW on September 3, 2011.
    I will be RED in 2012/12013.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Really want her to come back to San Jose. Maybe it is possible they will add it in there. Because there is a gap in between the Cali dates. Wishful thinking. :)

If not I will be driving to Sacramento!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I was wondering the same thing! She might add it, but if she doesn't, I'll just go to other cities :)

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I keep thinking that the big gap in dates between Los Angeles and Sacramento means that some more shows for the SF Bay Area are intended to be put in between. It is possible that they are considering a different venue -- Coliseum, perhaps? or even Candlestick? Just some random speculation.

thatwonderstruckgirl wrote:
    Were we maybe not loud enough for her?

I'm sure that is not the problem. I saved the tweet she made at that time:

I am a 42-year old guy who was privileged to SPEAK NOW on SEPTEMBER 1 and 2, 2011.

I've been spending the last two years thinking Speak Now was the best
    Music she could have penned
    But on a Tuesday, as I pressed "Play"
    I watched it begin again

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Crazier wrote:
    I keep thinking that the big gap in dates between Los Angeles and Sacramento means that some more shows for the SF Bay Area are intended to be put in between. It is possible that they are considering a different venue -- Coliseum, perhaps? or even Candlestick? Just some random speculation.

I'm wondering the same thing. I think the gap could also be as a tour "break" since she has a house in LA, and I'm sure much of her touring crew are from there too. I really hope she opens up a Bay Area date!

RE: No San Jose for Red Tour?

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

i do!! i dont want to take a trip there too. and what makes it even worse, its on a school day and night :(

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM

When I saw the dates and San Jose wasn't on there I was a little upset, but figured I could go to the Sacramento show, but then I realized it was on a Tuesday. :(

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Hopefully San Jose dates are added. There certainly is room in her touring schedule to accomodate.

Pretty sure that "Drops of Jupiter" from the Speak Now World Tour Live DVD was recorded at night 1 of San Jose.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Yeah San Jose should be added! Got my tickets for Sacramento but I want her to add San Jose too!!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM

San Jose should be add
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I see no reason not to have a San Jose show, I hope she adds it since she has very few northern California shows in general!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Taylor, did you get your heart broken in San Jose? How come you are not coming to the Bay Area? I never went to any of your shows, mainly because I don't have a girlfriend to take but red is my favorite color and you are my favorite artist. I was considering just taking a friend but you aren't coming here. Why Taylor, why?

RE: No San Jose for Red Tour?

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM

literally still waiting for a San Jose date. TAYLOR, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. :'(