Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Washington, DC and who's going

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:00 AM

i think i am!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:18 PM

bump
    The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

SwiftlySince2010 wrote:

great! i hope my dad will get tickets for me bc ill be in school on the 16th

Thank you Love_Story13! Your an amazing graphic maker!:)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM

only 195 day to go

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

taylorswift013 wrote:
    SwiftlySince2010 wrote:

great! i hope my dad will get tickets for me bc ill be in school on the 16th

i hope i can go with my brother again!!!!! i made him a slight fan through the SNWT... maybe i can make him a bigger fan!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

taylorswift013 wrote:
    only 195 day to go

yay!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Congrats to everyone going!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:52 PM

i know it's fun to go to both days in DC, but seriously i just wish people would go to one so others have a chance to see her

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:39 AM

just made a countdown! haha

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:43 AM

I might be going to the Washington DC or the Pittsburgh date. Might be going to both depends if I can get tickets or not

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 5:50 AM

RadiatingTaylor wrote:
    I might be going to the Washington DC or the Pittsburgh date. Might be going to both depends if I can get tickets or not

cool! i was considering going to Pittsburgh for Speak Now bc they never sell out bc the stadium is so big

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I'm definitely going one of those days i live in DC :)

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:11 AM

4 people...yeah guys! Hopefully we'll have more by the time the concert is here

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I know a lot of us are planning to possibly come- I'm thinking about it but my best friends graduation is the day before so we aren't entirely sure yet.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I'm going! If I get tickets obviously

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM

llewellyn_13 wrote:
    I might go (I live near there and I went to Speak Now there) but my mom said that I could go to Nashville (In honor of it being 2013- I've always wanted to go there!) She said that we can try to get both tickets, so right now I'm a maybe!!!
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

that's so awesome! i would love to go to Nashville but my dad would tell me to get the money...so no

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:24 AM

this list will be edited once the tickets are sold to people who got them and where they are sitting:)

Re: Washington, DC concert 2013!!...Are you Going?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM

does anyone know when the pre-sale tickets will be sold?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:41 PM

The presale is November 11th!

taylorswift013 wrote:
    does anyone know when the pre-sale tickets will be sold?

8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I plan on going to the Sunday one... I really want to, for once, go to both days. I wanted to get the best seat for one and get the $30 one for the other night, but I have a spring ball with my ballroom dance class on Saturday night... I'm so torn on what to do!
    *signature by Daya*

*switchfoot photos (c) me*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~