Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NASHVILLE 9/19-21

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:09 PM

GUYS. Nashville is the closer for the RED Tour!!! Not to mention Ed is opening!! SO BEYOND STOKED!! Who all is going?! ME!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NASHVILLE 9/19-21

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Normally I've gone to the Nashville shows, but I don't think I'll be able to this time. That would be killer show though!
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

RE: NASHVILLE 9/19-21

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I'm going to be attending Belmont University in the fall so I really want to go!

Nashville show!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Who else is going to one of the Nashville shows Sept. 2013? I am! Sept 21!

Re: Nashville show!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

im hoping to go to all 3 but if i dont i wanna go september 21

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:52 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    im hoping to go to all 3 but if i dont i wanna go september 21

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Great then I'll see you there hopefully!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:50 PM

ill be at the last two shows! hope to meet some of yall!

1. Jen avatar Jen

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I plan to go to all 3!!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I'm going to her Miami show!

WHEN ARE NASHVILLE TICKETS GOING ON SALE?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM

WHEN ARE NASHVILLE TICKETS GOING ON SALE? I asked ticketmaster and they said they don't have anything listed or what ever! HELP!!!!!

Re: WHEN ARE NASHVILLE TICKETS GOING ON SALE?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM

After the first list of shows are sold then they'll figure out the next ones to sell. I really hope St Paul & Fargo won't be sold until 2013 begins though.
    Jennifer

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I am no sure, but sales are probably going in waves of when the shows are
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM

sometime next year im guessing

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    After the first list of shows are sold then they'll figure out the next ones to sell. I really hope St Paul & Fargo won't be sold until 2013 begins though.
    Jennifer

I'm looking for the Saint Paul ones as well! So the presale for saint paul wont be this weekend? or will it? i'm so confused!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Probably in February.
    Twitter.com/SwiftForLife13 :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I'm thinking the Swift shows in Sept 2013 and beyond will NOT go on sale until at least January 2013. Right now I'm more worried about the presale & sale to see Kenny Chesney's return to Target Field for July 2013, the presale is at the end of this month with the open sale Dec 7.
    Jennifer

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Ok!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:13 AM

hopefully not on the same day as I need for another show! I am scared of that more than when they go on sale,

European Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM

They said that it will be announced taylor's european tour soon. is it true? do you know something about this?

Re: European Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Yesterday at the EMAs a fan asked Andrea about it, she said the European tour would be announced soon :)
    https://twitter.com/beckyysullivan

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.