Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED TOUR SET WISH LIST!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:03 AM

haha i honestly wouldnt change any of that! that seems like the perfect set list for red! guess we'll just have to wait and see now!:)
    I spoke now on 4th March 2012.
    Forever I will speak now and be fearless!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED TOUR SET WISH LIST!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I love your idea!
    Though i'd like Our Song there too!

"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid..."

[/signatur

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:12 AM

FearlesslySwift_Eyes wrote:
    I love your idea!

[/signatur

Yeah I'd love to hear Our Song live because I live in the UK and missed tickets for her Fearless tour and she didn't play it on the Speak Now tour. Fingers crossed X

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:17 AM

I love that! But I'd add....
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Our Song
    Tim McGraw
    Picture to Burn
    Hey Stephen
    Just cause I love those songs!

All me :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:18 AM

StateOfSwift wrote:
    FearlesslySwift_Eyes wrote:
    I love your idea!

[/signatur

Yeah I'd love to hear Our Song live because I live in the UK and missed tickets for her Fearless tour and she didn't play it on the Speak Now tour. Fingers crossed X

Agree with you both!

'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:24 AM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    I love that! But I'd add....
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Our Song
    Tim McGraw
    Picture to Burn
    Hey Stephen
    Just cause I love those songs!

All me :)

Yeah I would have included I Knew You Were Trouble but because of it's production I don't think it would work with Taylor's band unless they did a totally awesome rock version of it!

If she ever did a Greatest Hits tour (hopefully a long way off) I'd love to hear all those older songs you mentioned.

RE: RED TOUR SET WISH LIST!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:32 AM

I have always wanted to see her sing Change & Tim McGraw.

As long as they are in the mix, that would be the icing on the cake for me.

As for set list, it's got to have all the RED songs hasn't it? I think she will throw a few Speak Now songs in. I think she may leave Love Story out, as she has done that one in all previous tours.
    For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:39 AM

I Love Taylor Swift wrote:

As for set list, it's got to have all the RED songs hasn't it? I think she will throw a few Speak Now songs in. I think she may leave Love Story out, as she has done that one in all previous tours.
    For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

I think they will consider leaving Love Story out but it's such a huge contributor to her success. A lot of people became Swifties after hearing Love Story on mainstream radio. It will sure be a tough decision!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:30 AM

StateOfSwift wrote:
    Super excited to hear Taylor has announced the 1st leg of the Red Tour 2013!

I think she did a pretty good job getting the Speak Now set list just right, now what would you like to see for the Red tour?

Should it focus entirely on the Red album or should it have a few older songs thrown in to the mix?

MY SETLIST:

State of Grace (would be a fantastic opener)
    Red
    Stay Stay Stay
    Mine
    The Lucky One (I can just imagine there being a great Broadway production)
    Sparks Fly
    Everything Has Changed (with Ed!)
    Mean
    You Belong With Me

All Too Well (acoustic on the B stage)
    Fearless
    Begin Again

Love Story
    Starlight
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (I think she will close the show with this)

What do you think? What would you like to see?

i couldn't think of a better setlist myself, though i'd like to have at least one song from "Taylor Swift" in there, preferably Our Song. Good job !

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I think Holy Ground would be a great opener.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I Love Taylor Swift wrote:

No, it doesn't have to have all the Red songs but that is entirely up them. I believe the Speak Now tour excluded Never Grow Up as well as Innocent. This list looks like a very possible mix of old and new.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:38 AM

1. I hope she includes at least one of the Target Bonus Songs in the set list.
    2. I can't wait for the Everything Has Changed duet live.
    3. I hope she doesn't play too many older songs, because we've already heard those live on previous tours. I want to focus on songs from Red for this tour.
    4. I would prefer I Almost Do to Sad Beautiful Tragic in the set list.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I love the set list you came up with. Im just happy that Im finally going to be able to see Taylor in concert for the very first time

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM

I'd love to hear Fifteen and Last Kiss as well
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I like the list you came up with but I would want to hear I Knew You Were Trouble and The Last Time.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:51 AM

- I would like Mine to be acoustic
    - I don't want her to play YBWM
    - I feel like the subject matter of The Lucky One makes it not concert suitable
    - I hope we get at least one song from the debut album (preferably not Our Song since it was on the SNWT, I'd love Tim McGraw, Mary's Song or Cold As You)
    - I hope she plays All Too Well, I Almost Do and Treacherous
    - I hope she brings out Gary Lightbody at least once to play The Last Time at least once!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I love it!

But, I'm sure she will perform all the songs from RED. And I would like to hear Our Song too.
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:57 AM

she will have to do a song from her first album so it will probably be our song or teardrops on my guitar or something like that.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:01 AM

tayloraswift13 wrote:
    I love it!

But, I'm sure she will perform all the songs from RED. And I would like to hear Our Song too.
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you!

If she played every song from Red, that would take up the whole set list basically. There's always ones she won't play, like how she didn't have Never Grow Up and Innocent on the SNWT.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:15 AM

aaaah, I have no idea! I think some songs on RED that are really slow, like Sad, Beautiful Tragic might not make it to the tour, so because it's really slow and doesn't really pick up (it's an amazing song though, kind of like how Never Grow Up never made it to tour).

I think there will be some of her classic hits in it though, because she did it for Speak now. She might still do Tim McGraw, and Mean, Sparks Fly, and definitely YBWM
    I love the setlist you picked out though! I think it'll be ;
    State of Grace
    Girl at Home (I am like, PRAYING she does this one!)
    Mine
    All Too Well
    Everything has Changed (definitely with Ed)
    Stay Stay Stay
    The Last Time (I want her to do this with a piano, sort of like Back to December! It would be amazing)
    The Lucky One
    Begin Again
    Fearless
    Mean

I think that this will be the Encore
    Love Story
    Starlight
    and I agree with you, WANEGBT will definitely be a closer!

SO EXCITED.