1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Tour Australia

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hey, I'm really excited about the RED tour but I'm pretty concerned as Taylor only released dates for the US and Canada. Does that mean she won't come to Australia? If she doesn't I'm going to be disappointed cause I'd love to see Taylor live again. Does anybody know anything about this?
14/3/2012

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED Tour Australia

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Im pretty sure after a while she will announce a tour in Australia, and other countries other than America.

Re: RED Tour Australia

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM

She will be back in Australia :)
    That's just the first leg of the tour, don't panic :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM

No, but I was SOOOOOO excited when I saw that Taylor was going to go on tour but yeah, I really want Taytlor to come to Australia and also have pre-sale tickets on for Australia.
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:36 AM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:

Thanks! I was like 'OMG!!!! TAYLOR, COME TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:49 AM

thank you for coming in Australia

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Maybe you don't remember or maybe you were not on TC but I remember tonnes of thread about international dates for speak now but they didn't come out for MONTHS!!! Just keep calm ;)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:13 PM

For the Speak Now tour she didn't release international dates until later. I'm sure she will be doing more international shows! She said so on her webchat back in August!! :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM

The Swifty wrote:
    Maybe you don't remember or maybe you were not on TC but I remember tonnes of thread about international dates for speak now but they didn't come out for MONTHS!!! Just keep calm ;)

YES! Remember the thread "Aussie Dates"? It had sooooo many pages ahahaha :)

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I WAS ABOUT TO CRY WHEN I SAW SHE WASNT GONNA COME THEN I WAS ABOUT TO CRY AGAIN WHEN I SAW WHAT ALL U GUYS WROTE

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Taylor will come back on tour. It's just a matter of when.
    With two visits this year though, we have been quite fortunate already!

Australian.
    Signature Made by Bianca

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Guys, I'm sooooooo sorry, I NEVER wrote that I have pre-sale tickets for Australia I want tickets for Australia but they're not out yet :( I never wrote that, must've been a hacker! Grrrrrr ANGRY!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM

i'm scared i might miss the announcement and miss out on tickets so i go on here every day!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

she will probably announce australia when she announces her european leg of the tour

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:04 PM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:

Exactly!! :3

Made by Daya & Me!

RE: RED Tour Australia

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Taylor usually releases the dates for Australia and Asia once she finishes or is close to finishing her American leg of the tour. This is what happened for the Speak Now World Tour. I doubt she won't come back here after coming here the past two times. :)

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I think she will come, hopefully, i have never seen her before live but i want to!!!!!!
    Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_grap][url]http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_grap

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    The Swifty wrote:

YES! Remember the thread "Aussie Dates"? It had sooooo many pages ahahaha :)

Made by the lovely Dani_PazL :)

OMS! SHANIA POSTED THiS WAY BACK!!!!!!!!
    So, you like Taylor too! You should totaly friend me!

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I'm just waiting for her to anouce the dates

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 4:40 AM

The Last Time wrote:
    I'm just waiting for her to anouce the dates

Omg, yes same

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I'm gonna be so excited when they announce the dates!!