Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 4-26-2013 Indianapolis Red Tour

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I will be there!!!! It's 4 days before my 27th birthday. No better way to spend it! Saw you last year in Indy as well. This year I am upgrading my tickets to a better location :) RED is amazing, congrats. Love you Taylor! I will paint the town RED!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 4-26-2013 Indianapolis Red Tour

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Me too! I had terrible seats last year:( They were not bad but they were not good either....... I could hardly see her I had to keep looking at the screen.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I am going to try and make it to this show! i am so excited! :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I am Looking forward to taking my wife and 2 Daughters to Taylor Swifts Red Tour Concert in Indianapolis!!! Hoping to get the info on the venue and be able to purchase the tickets soon!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Me too! I need to get me tickets ASAP so hopefully soon they will be releasing ticket pre-sale info.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I cannot locate where the Indianapolis concert will be or when tickets will go on sale. Can anybody help me?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM

No info has been released yet. As soon as info is released it will be posted on Taylor connected and pre-sale codes will go to your e-mails. Trust me I'd be posting it:)

Indianapolis, Indiana, April 26

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Who else is going?!?

Re: Indianapolis, Indiana, April 26

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Anybody?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I am!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I am having a hard time finding ticket info for Indy. Will there be a pre-sale opportunity? I haven't seen an email on this yet.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Laura_Taylor wrote:
    I am!!

I will see you there!!!!!!!! can not wait!!!!!!!11

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM

CWhit wrote:
    I am having a hard time finding ticket info for Indy. Will there be a pre-sale opportunity? I haven't seen an email on this yet.

I don't think we are on the list for pre sale:(

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM

LikeTheWeather14 wrote:
    CWhit wrote:

I don't think we are on the list for pre sale:(

I'm sure that Indianapolis will have a presale. I believe it might be after the cities that have presales and public sales this week.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yeah Indy will have a presale..when they actually decide when the tickets will go on sale. I'm definitely going to the Indy concert...I've seen the Fearless and Speak Now tours in Columbus, OH.. (I'm from Dayton, OH) but unfortunately I can't go to the Columbus one this year because it's in the middle of my finals week at college. I decided to go to the Indy one because it's a Friday night, only 2 hours away from me, and 5 days after my 21st birthday! :)

Does anyone know what venue it will be at?
    "You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest"

xoxo
    -cassandrakpat

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I still can't find ticket info. anybody know where?? :(

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I can't find the tickets either for Indianapolis

Is Anyone Else From Indiana Annoyed

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM

She has literally pre-saled EVER WHERE ELSE and won't do anything for Indiana! I have contacted Big Machine, I've messaged them on Facebook, I've emailed the venue! UGH it's just sooooo frustratiing!
    http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/taylorswift/media/01/10/large.7klu06600n70.jpg

Re: Is Anyone Else From Indiana Annoyed

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Everything will work out :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Re: Is Anyone Else From Indiana Annoyed

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM

aww I'm sorry but I'm positive things will work out! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.