1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Anyone going to the Red concert on August 27th in Sacramento, California?
I DONT LIKE Taylor, I LOVE Taylor(:
Uggg......... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like,
I mean this is exhausting, you know, like we are never getting back
Together, like ever!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sacramento, California Tickets?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM

nope. sorry.
    Siena Wilkie

Re: Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Thank you Crazier for your help! I will keep trying ticketmaster and hope I hit it just right. If not, I will keep an eye on stubhub as the concert nears.

Thanks again.
    Dan

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM

LoveDove wrote:
    I'm also going to the sacramento concert!! where are you guys sitting?

We're sitting way towards the back of section 118. What about you?

[im

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Good luck:)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Darn! Wished I'd seen this thread earlier! I had two extra tickets but I already sold them :( sorry!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I AM!!!!!!
    I'm so excited this is gonna be my first Taylor concert ever!!!
    I'm in section 122 row Y seats 1-4

SO EXCITED!!!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM

SwiftieDoll9 wrote:
    Good luck:)

Thank you!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:55 AM

thelasttime wrote:
    Darn! Wished I'd seen this thread earlier! I had two extra tickets but I already sold them :( sorry!

Darn. I keep trying. I am sure something will come up. Thanks!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Section 111 lower section row E!!! the close level by the stage!!! I got 4 tickets!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:57 PM

224 more days!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM

So excited!!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM

URG why can't it be August 27 already???

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I'm also going Ultimate VIP =) & Cant Wait! Anyone want to plan something before the show add me or message me.

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I am sitting in section 224 and I am going with my best friend so I hope Taylor plays I'm Only Me When I'm with You or Fifteen on the b-stage because my best friend will be turning 15 that weekend. I officially bought my tickets today:)

these are not mine,

RE: Re: sacramento concert!

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Really well cut and well made. I am very happy with my new jacket in cwmalls.com and recommend this, you can't go wrong with this mens leather jackets. It functions very well during these windy spring mornings, also keeps me stylish.

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I am!! Cant wait I'm sooooo excited!!! this is my first Taylor concert EVER!!!
    LoveLoveLove

Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 6:49 PM

46 days away! I'm too excited...she just had to put California at the end of the list:/

^credit to Becky1234 for avatar and signature

^Gabbylove13

Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 1:24 AM

what is the camera policy of Sleep Train Arena? could not find it on their website.

i'll be in the pit for the first time. excited =)

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM

As long as it's not a professional camera you should be fine.

Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM

yah!!!