Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Anyone going to the Red concert on August 27th in Sacramento, California?
I DONT LIKE Taylor, I LOVE Taylor(:
Uggg......... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like,
I mean this is exhausting, you know, like we are never getting back
Together, like ever!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

ME!!!

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I AM! Unless Taylor adds San Jose to the list :P

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:32 PM

thelasttime wrote:

Same!! I want her to add San Jose!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world wrote:
    thelasttime wrote:

Same!! I want her to add San Jose!!

She has to! I really don't wanna drive 2 hours to Sacramento D:

RE: Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:35 PM

YESS!! DEFINITELY.

RE: Re: Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM

thelasttime wrote:

same

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:50 AM

thelasttime wrote:

San Jose is closer to me, so I'll go to San Jose if she adds it! ...but I'll probably still go to the Sacramento one too :)

4/11/10...8/23/22...8/24/22...11/22/11...:)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Same for me San Jose is MUCH closer to where I live, I don't want to drive for 2 hours!!
    Let's paint the town RED.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Anyone else going??
    I DONT LIKE Taylor, I LOVE Taylor(:
    Uggg......... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like,
    I mean this is exhausting, you know, like we are never getting back
    Together, like ever!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I wish I could! It's on the first day of school for me :(!!!! I hope she adds San Jose to the list, I don't want to drive 2 hours!!!
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Yes Sacramento is 2 hours from where I live too, so I don't know if I'm going to go.. I really really hope she adds San Jose!
    Let's paint the town RED.

sacramento concert!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Why isn't the sacramento concert on Ticketmaster yet?!!!

Re: sacramento concert!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I'm wondering the same thing! Hopefully it'll get added on soon!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Did you also see that the presale date is now showing as 11/13 instead of 11/11.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Yeah they finally put it on!! I was getting worried haha. I did notice that it was the 13th though ^^

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Has anyone gotten presale codes for this show yet?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM

i think the Presale for Sunday's Presale might have gone out late friday night/Early Saturday Morning...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I'm hoping to go too.

I haven't gotten the presale code for the show yet. Since pre-sale for Sacramento is on Tuesday, maybe we'll get the code on Monday?

RE: Red Tour- Sacramento (Aug 27)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I hope so. They sent me a presale code for the show in LA yesterday, but I about 6 hours from LA so I don't know why I got that one...Hopefully I still get the Sacramento presale code as well :/

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.