Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kansas City August 2 and 3

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Lets start planning....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Kansas City August 2 and 3

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Wonder why she decided not to do it at Arrowhead Stadium this year...

Re: Kansas City August 2 and 3

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM

OMG IM GOING TOOOOO!!!! We have to meet up because I really want to meet other swifties!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm going too! That'll be such fun! :D I live in Kansas so I'm going to this one :) Is she doing it in the Sprint Center then? I've never been there but I hear the place is amazing. :)
    "Life is not about learning to survive the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --- Taylor Swift :)

Proud Male Swiftie :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I live in Omaha but I think I might make an effort to drive down and see her in KC! I was kind of hoping she'd have the shows at Arrowhead Stadium since I missed it last year, but I'm happy she's going there in the first place. We should meet up!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I don't know if I'm going to come back to KC this time.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

congrats to everyone who is going!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM

We should all wear purple wristbands with Our usernames (bc a lot of people will have the RED rubber wristband) and color coded 13s on our hands!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:01 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    We should all wear purple wristbands with Our usernames (bc a lot of people will have the RED rubber wristband) and color coded 13s on our hands!

Not to sound too cheesy here, but I'd totally do it. I think you're right, we should :) Or maybe Blue 13's on one hand like she does on hers, then purple ones on the other? :)
    "Life is not about learning to survive the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --- Taylor Swift :)

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Yes! Blue and purple with Red outlines? This is going to be soo cool! Are you guys making posters?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Yes! to the red outlines! :D This is going to be amazing! I'm sure we'll find more people too on here after tickets go on sale. Some are probably just not as excited as us yet :D Hmm, I'd make a poster...but I can't draw... lol. Maybe I'll make one anyways haha :D Are you?

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Yes! I have a really cool idea for mine but I dont want anyone to steal the idea! We should see if we can all get clear glow in the dark polish to put over the 13 so we can see it when it gets dark!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM

My sign idea last time I was there FAILED miserably, but I still had a good time.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I hope mine doesnt!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Bump
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:21 PM

TaylorSwiftRocks13 wrote:
    Yes! I have a really cool idea for mine but I dont want anyone to steal the idea! We should see if we can all get clear glow in the dark polish to put over the 13 so we can see it when it gets dark!

Sorry for the delayed reply, I had work all night last night but I totally just forgot to check this forum :)

I agree, we definitely should! It'd be neat to have out hands glowing and stuff :D Lol you have neat ideas, and I'm more or less proud to say that I saved my first concert for Taylor, so this is my first and I'd love to hear any neat ideas you have/have done :) Hmmm, I wonder what I could put on a sign :) This'll be fun :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:35 AM

bump! :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I'm going too!!!!! SO EXCITED, GUYS!! When exactly does our presale code go out?
    -Sarah's.a.Swifty13

^made by Songbird13, Me - please don't take :)
    Stay beautiful :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I'M GOING! I want to try and go to both shows but I may end up just going to one. I am kinda sad that she isn't doing it at Arrowhead again though.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM

i DONT KNOW WHEN THE PRESALE GOES OUT BECAUSE TICKMASTER HAS 'MORE INFO' LINKED TO A PARTNER SITE SO I DONT KNOW IF OUR CODES WILL WORK.......D:
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Does anyone have the kc code? I signed up for it but got Pittsburgh instead! What do I do?!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.