Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: DALLAS

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I am so excited! I want to get really great seats this year! The show at the Cowboys Stadium last year was amazing :D

Last year we did the wave before the show and I was thinking we need to do something special again! Like have a flash mob style dance to We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together with the dance moves she's been doing at her performances lately! It would be so amazing and make the Dallas show memorable for Taylor :)

Here's the link for the wave if y'all want to check it out!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: DALLAS

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:04 PM

ikr!!!!!! It will be my first concert and I'm so happy I can't wait!!!

Me/Me/TanyahxOh :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:
    I am so excited! I want to get really great seats this year! The show at the Cowboys Stadium last year was amazing :D

Last year we did the wave before the show and I was thinking we need to do something special again! Like have a flash mob style dance to We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together with the dance moves she's been doing at her performances lately! It would be so amazing and make the Dallas show memorable for Taylor :)

OhMyGosh that wave was aawesome & YES!! We should really do that

Me/Me/TanyahxOh :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:44 PM

yeah she's coming to Texas y'all!! I'm planning to go to San Antonio's concert ... because I live in south Texas so it's the closest to me but yeahh.... I'm super excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Oh my goodness. I AM SO EXCITED! Red ribbons anyone? :)

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I'm hopefully going.
    I had TParty Zone tickets last year and that was the best experience of my life.
    Hopefully I'm able to get tickets this year!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM

WonderstruckInTexas wrote:
    I'm hopefully going.
    I had TParty Zone tickets last year and that was the best experience of my life.

Did you get them through the Pre-Sale? If you don't mind me asking about how much were they? I really want to get closer this time but I bought mine pretty late and spent 100 on not so great seats.

For anyone who has bought Pre-Sale tickets are they cheaper than the ones you buy from StubHub and Ticket Master?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:

I was there too! It was soooo much fun!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:
    I'm hopefully going.

Did you get them through the Pre-Sale? If you don't mind me asking about how much were they? I really want to get closer this time but I bought mine pretty late and spent 100 on not so great seats.

For anyone who has bought Pre-Sale tickets are they cheaper than the ones you buy from StubHub and Ticket Master?

Yeah, I really want to get T-Party Zone tickets super bad! How much were they last year? Around $200? I HAVE TO GET T-Party Zone.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I just signed up for the Pre-sale mailing list, can anyone tell me what I need to do now? I'm so nervous that I won't get tickets. This will be my first taylor swift concert.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:
    I'm hopefully going.

I originally had floor seats in the back, and sold them and bought TParty off of stub hub for 200 or so a piece. They were around like 150 on ticket master for face value.
    BUT.
    I do not recommend Tparty Zone for this show. You must get there extremely early, ( I got there at 5:45 AM just to wait in line.) By the time the show started I was exhausted and wasn't coherent. The stage is so high, so that people can't grab her, so unless you are 7 feet tall or more you will have trouble seeing, even in the front and back. It is so crowded that you have people touching you every where and are being pushed constantly. Although it was a great night and a good experiance, I definately wouldn't recommend Tparty Zone for this show. Get lower level or floor.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:
    I'm hopefully going.

I originally had floor seats in the back, and sold them and bought TParty off of stub hub for 200 or so a piece. They were around like 150 on ticket master for face value.
    BUT.
    I do not recommend Tparty Zone for this show. You must get there extremely early, ( I got there at 5:45 AM just to wait in line.) By the time the show started I was exhausted and wasn't coherent. The stage is so high, so that people can't grab her, so unless you are 7 feet tall or more you will have trouble seeing, even in the front and back. It is so crowded that you have people touching you every where and are being pushed constantly. Although it was a great night and a good experiance, I definately wouldn't recommend Tparty Zone for this show. Get lower level or floor.

Wow I'm glad I asked! Thanks for the info I will definitely remember this for when I'm picking my tickets! I might be bringing my mom and younger sister so I don't want them in the crazy part of the crowd.Thanks again! You've been very helpful!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:
    StateOfGrace_17 wrote:
    I'm hopefully going.

BUT.

Wow I'm glad I asked! Thanks for the info I will definitely remember this for when I'm picking my tickets! I might be bringing my mom and younger sister so I don't want them in the crazy part of the crowd.Thanks again! You've been very helpful!

You will most likely want lower level seating then. With floor, since Cowboy's stadium is so massive, there are so many rows and since everyone is on even ground, it can be very hard to see. Many were complaining about that last time.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM

StateOfGrace_17 wrote:

haha!! I was there, too!! We should totally do that!!! And I can not wait for this tour!!!!!!!!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    StateOfGrace_17 wrote:

haha!! I was there, too!! We should totally do that!!! And I can not wait for this tour!!!!!!!!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Totally agreed!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:14 PM

My mom told me today, that I'd for sure be getting tickets next weekend.
    I'm pretty excited about this.
    8 more days until my RED Tour fate is sealed,
    and I know where I'll be sitting :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM

199 days till the actual concert! Ahhh!

I have been looking up her performances to see the dance moves and I'll post the link to one I was looking at if yall want to check it out. We need to spread the word as much as we can! I'm probably going way over board with this but I had another thought that we could have like woodland creature hats/costumes/etc that we could put on right as this song comes on because that's how it was in the video! Here is what I might get or make... I mean yall know that people dress up anyway it would be cool if we could organize it to that song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazssASh-rc
    There was another performance on Ellen that showed the moves really well too if you want to look it up.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Im moving there in a few days!!

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIUaYXhhUg&feature=player_embedded

This is a flash mob for Lady Gaga I found on Youtube! This is exactly like what we should do for Taylor!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.