Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Newark, NJ

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I AM SO EXCITED. I'll hopefully be going to all three shows, I've been saving for this tour for months! :) I met a friend from here from Brazil at the last Newark shows and she is flying to NYC to stay with me for the week and we're going to the shows together! :) We've been waiting to see each other for this tour for forever! :) I can't believe it's finally here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Newark, NJ

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM

ikr. i really want to go.
    if i can, i will probably have to go the friday because i have school the other days, and my parents dont care if im up really late on the weekends, but not on school nights. lol

I Spoke Now July 24th 2011
    It was a fairytale

10.22.12 The world turned RED

10.22.12 I got RED, and I love love love it!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:33 AM

If NYC isn't added to the list (i think it will be later on), I'll be going to this one at NJ!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I don't really live close to here, but my mom may or may not take me here because she'll be preforming here during my spring break! :) I'm so excited.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I'm going to the last Newark show, the Gillette stadium, and MSG (which I'm sure will be added later)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:41 AM

That's awesome.
    Are you from Jersey?

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Does anyone know like the seating chart for the Newark show? Like are there going to be pit seats or just the general layout that has rows A B C as the three floor seats? And are they available during presale?

RE: Newark, NJ

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:34 PM

There will most likely be a pit but you probably won't be able to purchade them. Pit passes are typically won or given out at the show the day of.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:08 PM

hopefully i will be able to go! i would love to go to all of them but (a) i dont have any money and (b) i have school and my mom wont let me miss school :(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I´m going!
    Freaking out about the tickets though :o
    I´m norwegian, so this thing about the clock and everything is just so confusing.
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    Taylor Swift Norway

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Hope i can get tickets!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I'm planning on going, but I don't know what my class schedule will be like next semester.

RE: Newark, NJ

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I really want to go to the March 29 date with my friend, because it's a friday. Also, it's so close to my birthday, so maybe it'll be an early birthday gift for me. It's really all up to my mom, and my friend's mom. PLEASE MOM, LET ME GO TO THE CONCERT!!
    -Me
    -Me
    -Daya

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM

haha me too! so freaking excited! going to the one in Sacremento with my best frannn.
    this is going to be my first EVER concert and it's going to be sooo cool that it'll be Taylor's
    “To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
    ? Taylor Swift

RE: Re: Newark, NJ

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Ddaanniiell96 wrote:
    Does anyone know like the seating chart for the Newark show? Like are there going to be pit seats or just the general layout that has rows A B C as the three floor seats? And are they available during presale?

google prudential center seating chart and you will find it. and yes, newark tickets are available during presale

I Spoke Now July 24th 2011
    It was a fairytale

10.22.12 The world turned RED

10.22.12 I got RED, and I love love love it!!!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I called Ticketmaster to find out why only like 3 or 4 dates are posted and not others, cause I was wondering about the onsale info and prices, etc, and all they said was they had no idea when they'd get the info in!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I'm going to Wednesday (because I'm blocking myself from learning anything about this tour until I see it myself and since that's the closest show and it's pretty early I'll be going then) and then I'll be going to the Friday show, and Gillette and MSG (if it's added)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I am going on the Friday 29th of March. Does anybody know if she is going to have a pit for this show? Did anyone go to the Prudential Center last tour? How early can you get there and which door should you wait by? I know everybody says not to try to get T-Party but it's so hard not to. Why not at least try?
    bkizzle62

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:39 AM

i am so excited! i might be alble to see you! or i might go to philly

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM

TaySwizzle62 wrote:
    I am going on the Friday 29th of March. Does anybody know if she is going to have a pit for this show? Did anyone go to the Prudential Center last tour? How early can you get there and which door should you wait by? I know everybody says not to try to get T-Party but it's so hard not to. Why not at least try?
    bkizzle62

There will most likely be a pit. There's an entrance on Mulberry Street where you can wait and it's where Taylor goes in. People get there really early but Taylor arrives around 3 or 4pm.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM

i meant being going to one of the 3 shows. It is near my 19th birthday. I would be going to the philly one but i will be away then so my mom said we could go to newark nj. I cant wait!!
    Thank you HavingCoffeeAllAlone for my avatar!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.