Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fargo or St Paul

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I was hoping I could make it both to Fargo and to at least 1 of 2 shows in St Paul, but right now I might only get to Fargo. I was gonna focus on the set list, take amazing pics, try to get backstage 1 more time (I've only gone once) and then just kick back and enjoy another show or 2.

The plan for mom and I is to try Fargo then if nothing we'll do St Paul the day after.

Anyone else from here planning to be at either of these? I put in 2 different e-mail addresses to be sure I get the presale info for both.

Presale info for St Paul from ticketmaster.com

TaylorSwift.com and RED Presales
Start: Tue, 12/11/12 10:00 AM CST
End: Thu, 12/13/12 10:00 PM CST

VIP Packages Presale
Start: Tue, 12/11/12 10:00 AM CST
End: Thu, 12/13/12 10:00 PM CST

1. Jennifer

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Fargo or St Paul

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I am going to St. Paul, hopefully both nights but at least one of the nights. The 7th is my 25th birthday so I really think its fate that I go :-)

Re: Fargo or St Paul

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I'm for sure going to a show in St. Paul, but I also might be going to Omaha. *Fingers crossed*

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Fargo is like 2 hours away while St Paul is 3, so right now it's looking like Fargo may be doable as long as I can get the tickets. It's too bad I don't still live in GA, I could've gone to Atlanta early on in the tour & Nashville.
    Jennifer

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I'm planning on going to Fargo since it's only 2 hours away, but if that doesn't work out, I'm definitely gonna try going to one of the St. Paul shows.
    ~ torieswift13 ~

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I'm going to the one in Fargo because I live here and hopefully one of the St. Paul shows too! I've never been able to go to one of her shows before!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

So I've figured out that I'm gonna need 3-4 tix to 1 of these shows. It was so hard to get 3 the last time she was around.

I'm also planning to see Kenny Chesney at Target Field again, it was just so awesome. This time I'll get a seat instead of standing for 8 hours again in the pit. I have to get those tickets at the end of this month on the fan presale so I hope Taylor's tix go on sale in the spring since she's not coming for a while.

My cat just had an ear hematoma corrected at the vet and I left checks there to make payments through Feb and he needs a booster shot in March. I also messed up part of mom's car door/window so I have to pay her back on that.

I need to work on finishing my biz plan stuff so I can hopefully start making additional income soon.

Jennifer

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I might go to the Fargo one if I don't get tickets for Winnipeg.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Our tickets do NOT go on sale right now. There's almost a whole year until she's in our neck of the woods, so I don't think our tickets will be on sale until spring 2013.
    Jennifer

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I'm looking at Ticketmaster and Charlottesville has their Taylor concert in Sept 2013 after ours and it goes on sale in Feb, so I'm thinking that might possibly be when ours goes on sale as well. Can't say for sure since they need to announce when it will be on sale.

Charlottesville Sept 2013
    Jennifer

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I'm hoping I'll be able to get tickets to Fargo (and not just scalpers) so I can get home to my kitty faster. Neighbors have told me that when I was away just overnight this past summer that he was meowing loud enough that they heard him. :(

I tried leaving him with a friend once and he hid on me. Guess I'll just have to come home and lose sleep after the show.
    Jennifer

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Just learned that St Paul goes on sale Dec 14. I hope Fargo goes on sale then as well cuz I need to be able to get 2-4 seats, definitely willing to split up in pairs.
    Jennifer

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    Just learned that St Paul goes on sale Dec 14. I hope Fargo goes on sale then as well cuz I need to be able to get 2-4 seats, definitely willing to split up in pairs.
    Jennifer

Fargo also goes on sale the 14th!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Yeah I had to go to the Froggy web site but I saw that. I was hoping they wouldn't go on sale for at least a month but I guess we'll put them on Mom's card and I'll have to pay her back even more since we're also seeing Kenny Chesney at Target Field. I'm a huge fan of Kenny and Taylor so thrilled I can see both next year!

I found the prices which are basically the same for both:

$31.50 / $71.50 / $86.50

Jennifer

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I'm going to the St.Paul shows, I'm hoping to get tickets for both shows. crossing my fingers

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM

The presale starts on Tuesday for St Paul so I expect the codes will arrive in my inbox the day before.

I expect to get the Taylor Swift & RED presale codes, radio and venue ones as well. I'm going to try every presale I'm able to before the general sale.
    Jennifer

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

If I can't get good tickets for Winnipeg I'm gonna try Fargo.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Fargo tix aren't sold through ticketmaster but you can go to fargodome.com for info
    Jennifer

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Right now it sounds like I just have to worry about getting 1 pair of tickets (2 total) so that'll make things easier. I haven't been to a Taylor concert with my own mom since Fearless in Oct 2009.
    Jennifer

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:46 AM

The St Paul presale starts Tues (ticketmaster has all the sale dates) so I think Fargo will presale the same day. I'm 2 hours away from Fargo and 3 hrs from St Paul.
    Jennifer

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Has anyone gotten their presale codes for St. Paul yet?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.