1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

VIP tickets

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Does Taylor usually sell VIP/Meet and Greet tickets? I thought I heard she didn't, but I just saw someone post on Twitter that she usually does. If this is true, do you think she'll have them on the RED tour?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: VIP tickets

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM

She does not sell VIP tickets. I am pretty sure that PIT seats are upon request by calling the arena (varies with arenas if they are even for sale) but Meet and Greets are NOT for sale!!!! She is too big to do that and only fans who win contests from radios and such can get them. if someone is selling so called meet and greet passes for Taylor then DO NOT buy them. It's a total scam so if you see it happening then please report it to one of Taylor's people!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM

She doesn't sell Meet and Greets, but pit passes are sold, or at least were for the stadium dates of the Speak Now tour. For arena dates, I think they're given out for contests, and if you're lucky enough to run into her mom before a show.
    I wish I was strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us. Someday, I will, be strong enough to lift, not one, but both of us.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Taylor has never sold Meet and Greet tickets. They generally have to be won, from things such as contests and radio station giveaways. Pit Tickets are sold for Stadium Shows, but I don't believe they are for most arena shows.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:14 AM

No, you can't buy them. Sorry!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    She does not sell VIP tickets. I am pretty sure that PIT seats are upon request by calling the arena (varies with arenas if they are even for sale) but Meet and Greets are NOT for sale!!!! She is too big to do that and only fans who win contests from radios and such can get them. if someone is selling so called meet and greet passes for Taylor then DO NOT buy them. It's a total scam so if you see it happening then please report it to one of Taylor's people!

^^^agree

Superman_Swifty13

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Sometimes radio stations will do an auction for meet & greet passes for charity so keep eyes & ears open for that.
    Jennifer

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Does anyone know if the Newark NJ show has pit seats or just regular floor seats? And if there are put seats how/ when would I call the Prudential Center to buy them? I'm so not an expert with concerts I just know if I could be closer to the stage I would love that and just want to know how!

RE: VIP tickets

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi I am a big fan of Taylor! Does she ever have any meet and greets? My daughter Taylor would love to meet her. She is such a great little girl.. responsible, thoughtful, A-student etc... I am glad she has someone to look up to that has values in her life.. Taylor's music really inspires and brings joy to her life.
    Taylor Nicole

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:

Actually, VIP Tickets were sold for this tour. There were two different "VIP" packages offered, one for the lower level and one for the floor in the first 20 rows. It does not include a meet and greet, but it does include a pre show party, a merch bag, and goodies like that.

XOXO,
    Ally