1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Hey guys! :)
Im Matilda, from Australia..and im planning on coming to your guys show!! :)
But, as usual, it probably wont go to plan. so im starting this as a blog to just keep my progress in writing. :)
Comment, I wanna meet some of you! :)
And if any of you live in Scranton, please message me!! :)
Stay, stay, stay
I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 7:13 PM

TheSwiftFactor wrote:
    Does anyone know what the rules on holding up posters/signs are? I'd really like to know, because I want to make one, but I don't want to do it then have to get rid of it when I go.
    -@TheSwiftFactor
    (follow me!)

Not allowed on floor and lower lower level half was getting theres taken at speak now. I spent $50 on posters to have them throw them away bcause i was floor.:(

CREDIT TO:shininglikefireworks13&SwiftlyFearless13

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I'm going!!! I was lucky enough to get pit seats, excited is an understatement. So excited for this concert ahhh!

Re: Pittsburgh Meet Anyone?

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Hey guys! I live just outside of Pittsburgh, and will be attending the show! I run a Swift web site...so we might be doing some cool giveaways in July! Message/add me and we'll talk?
    ENCHANTED: TAYLOR SWIFT
    http://taylorswift.spotlightonthelake.com
    http://twitter.com/enchantedts13

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I'm going to Pittsburgh too!
    Mary the Swiftie
    It feels like a perfect night
    TO GO SEE TAYLOR!

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 1:37 PM

TheSwiftFactor wrote:
    Does anyone know what the rules on holding up posters/signs are? I'd really like to know, because I want to make one, but I don't want to do it then have to get rid of it when I go.
    -@TheSwiftFactor
    (follow me!)

I got an email from Heinz Field saying posters are okay as long as you're not on the floor.

RE: Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 1:44 PM

OMG!!! I'm doing the same thing as you! I'm not from Australia, i'm from Scotland and my best friend lives in America so i'm going out to see Taylor in Philadelphia On July 19th! I'm so excited! I really hope it goes to plan too because most of my plans dont work but im determined to make this one work!
    Good Luck! I really hope it works out for you and you get to see Taylor!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Is anyone selling tickets for Pittsburgh?!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I went to the one in Cleveland and am now depressed its over . The timing is perfect because the day after is my grandpas 95th bday, so chances are we will be in town... If he lives that long :(

Plus I'm sure club red would be that much harder to get in... About 70,000 people vs 20,000 people!!! Do they pick more people for stadium club red considering the venue is bigger or is it always 15-20 ?

4/25/2013=RED Tour in Cleveland :) 1st Taylor concert.

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I'm going to that show!!!

^Made by swiftie1124

^Made by Me!! :)

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I'll be there!

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Hey guys!

So I just wanted to let you know that Y108 radio has a "Send Me Backstage" thing where you can win M&G/backstage passes. You have to go to a certain location and pick up a Tshirt that says "send me backstage" on it. You wear it to the concert and there's a chance that you might win. The only thing that sucks is that you have to be 18 or older to get them. I was too young during Speak Now, but now I'm old enough. :)

Here's the dates and places where you can pick up a tshirt:
    Tuesday, July 2nd 12noon-1pm
    Get Go — 1024 North Main Street, Butler, PA 16001
    Taylor Swift

Tuesday, July 2nd 6pm-7pm
    Qdoba — 4860 McKnight Road pgh pa 15237
    Taylor Swift

Wednesday, July 3rd 12noon -1pm
    Get Go — 111 McMillan Rd., Beaver, PA 15010
    Taylor Swift

Friday, July 5th – 12noon -1pm
    Get Go– 230 Bessemer Rd, Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
    Taylor Swift

Good luck to all of you!

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM

maybee.. is this sold out? i know there's at least one in PA that's not sold out.

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM

update : this is the unsold out one - yay!!! um.. gonna try the radio station thing!! but does anyone know how far from Maryland To Pittsburgh? thanks!! xx

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I'll be at the Pittsburgh concert ^_^

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I don't live in Pittsburgh so I can't enter :(
    4/25/2013=RED Tour in Cleveland :) 1st Taylor concert.

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:02 PM

swiftslipstick wrote:
    update : this is the unsold out one - yay!!! um.. gonna try the radio station thing!! but does anyone know how far from Maryland To Pittsburgh? thanks!! xx

It's around 5-5 1/2 hours :)

TanyaxOh(:

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM

im going!

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Question: When does Taylor usually arrive to the place..??

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM

less than two weeks away!!