Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Hey guys! :)
Im Matilda, from Australia..and im planning on coming to your guys show!! :)
But, as usual, it probably wont go to plan. so im starting this as a blog to just keep my progress in writing. :)
Comment, I wanna meet some of you! :)
And if any of you live in Scranton, please message me!! :)
Stay, stay, stay
I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Ok, so I just mentioned my plan to mumma...and she didnt say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

ok excitement is building :)
    Stay, stay, stay

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Tilds wrote:
    Ok, so I just mentioned my plan to mumma...and she didnt say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Stay, stay, stay

that's awesome! cannot believe you would be coming from Australia to come to the Pittsburgh show!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Ok, so flights are $1500....Im so excited :)
    Stay, stay, stay

RE: Re: Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM

xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Tilds wrote:

Stay, stay, stay

that's awesome! cannot believe you would be coming from Australia to come to the Pittsburgh show!

haha well ive ALWAYS wanted to LEAVE aus....and i was planning on coming over the last half of 2014...but thats too far away...so I COULDN'T WAIT!!!!!

What a better excuse to come SOONER!!! :D

#RED
    Stay, stay, stay

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I'm going to Pittsburgh's date! :)
    Just curious, why Pittsburgh?? Why not Los Angeles or something? haha.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Awwwwww! I might go to the one in Philly, but not Pittsburg

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Tilds wrote:
    xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Tilds wrote:

Stay, stay, stay

haha well ive ALWAYS wanted to LEAVE aus....and i was planning on coming over the last half of 2014...but thats too far away...so I COULDN'T WAIT!!!!!

#RED
    Stay, stay, stay

well that's good! what made you want to come to Pittsburgh?

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:00 AM

xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Tilds wrote:
    xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Tilds wrote:

Stay, stay, stay

#RED
    Stay, stay, stay

I have friends in Scranton...and cause Pittsburgh is on july 6th...thats my school holidays :)(

perfect timing (:
    Stay, stay, stay

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Tilds wrote:
    xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Tilds wrote:
    xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    Tilds wrote:

Stay, stay, stay

#RED
    Stay, stay, stay

I have friends in Scranton...and cause Pittsburgh is on july 6th...thats my school holidays :)(

perfect timing (:
    Stay, stay, stay

ohhh okay, cool!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Ok, so with some of the tickets at $50, I may have more merch money than I thought! :)

I get to meet Hot Chelle Rae tomorrow
    Stay, stay, stay

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Is there anyone else going on the 6th?
    Stay, stay, stay

1. Moderator

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I might be going to this one. Haven't decided yet.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I might be going! She isn't coming to Buffalo for now, so I might come here!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I intend on going as well. And just as a heads up to everyone, I read that some but not all tickets go on sale starting November 16th! I guess it depends on the leg of the tour. But keep that day in mind if anyone is going to any of her concerts!
    I "Spoke Now" June 18, 2011!

UPDATE: I just checked Ticketmaster and tickets do indeed go on sale Friday, November 16, starting at 10 am! Get ready to paint the town "RED"!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM

You should make a list of people going in the top post :)

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:37 PM

xFearless13 wrote:

Are you going?? :)
    Stay, stay, stay

RE: Pittsburgh, PA! :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Anyone else ? :)
    Stay, stay, stay

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:05 AM

bump? :/
    Stay, stay, stay

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I'm going to Pittsburgh!! I'm from Buffalo, NY and was origionally going to the toronto show, but my mom would rather travel to pittsburgh.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM

tilds13 wrote:
    xFearless13 wrote:

Are you going?? :)

Sorry late reply! Lost the thread :p But yes! I am :) If I get tickets. Been hearing they're really hard to get :/

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.