Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM

tbell13 wrote:
    seriously having withdrawls.....wanting to go back to another concert so bad!! maybe i'll have to take a trip to chicago this fall!

I keep toying with the same idea if it's affordable at the time! :p

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pictures from the pit at the Detroit show

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Taylor was so amazing. I took about 125 pictures from my position in the left pit when I was at the concert. I posted about 25 of them on Sunday in the Taylor picture area. So you may have already seen them. But if you haven't and you would like to. You can look at them here.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2615563

I hope you enjoy them.

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Guys...our concert was a week ago already

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Ugh this time last week I was waiting for Taylor to come on. I want to go back :(

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 9:46 PM

For those who had pit at this stadium show, I have a question.
    If I am 5 ft, and end up at the back of the pit, what are the odds that I'll be able to see anything at all?

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Mandigenell wrote:
    For those who had pit at this stadium show, I have a question.
    If I am 5 ft, and end up at the back of the pit, what are the odds that I'll be able to see anything at all?

I was along the catwalk, and when she sang love story I then became the "back" of the pit since she goes out on the bridge opposite the catwalk, and I could still mostly see her (I'm 5'4"). I think you could still probably see if you don't end up along the catwalk

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM

having seriously withdrawls!!!! wanting to go back so bad!

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM

TaylorSwiftFan26 wrote:
    Maybe I will see u in Chicago!! That is the next show I am going to but I will be in the pits this time!!!! :)

tbell13 wrote:
    seriously having withdrawls.....wanting to go back to another concert so bad!! maybe i'll have to take a trip to chicago this fall!

ahh i'm trying to get tickets to chicago!! i dont wanna pay a fortune so i'm seeing if anyone is selling them on here or if they are releasing cheaper pit tickets like they did last time for detroit!!!

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Such withdrawals happening!! Can't wait to go to the Canadian shows!

credit to the great BeautifulTragicLoveAffair!!

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 4:06 PM

tbell13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan26 wrote:
    Maybe I will see u in Chicago!! That is the next show I am going to but I will be in the pits this time!!!! :)

tbell13 wrote:

ahh i'm trying to get tickets to chicago!! i dont wanna pay a fortune so i'm seeing if anyone is selling them on here or if they are releasing cheaper pit tickets like they did last time for detroit!!!

I'm hoping for a limited ticket release too! That's actually how I got pit, haha. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Yeah I got pit tickets for the Chicago show from her website!! I am not sure if they will sell pit tickets on ticketmaster because right now through her website they are sold out!!! :) it's going to e a different experience because solider field is outside where as ford field had a roof over the stadium!! :) I will keep my eye out for you. I haven't seen anyone selling tickets on here!!!!

tbell13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan26 wrote:

tbell13 wrote:

RE: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM

BeFearlessSwiftLN wrote:
    OMG Detroit was suuuch an amazing show!! We had floor tickets and we touched her hand when she made her way back to the stage, and she looked me right in the eyes it was so amazing! We are also seeing her in Canada and I cannot wait to go again!! I really hope some of the swifties on here get to go to Club Red and meet Taylor!!

credit to the great BeautifulTragicLoveAffair!!

I'm going to see her in Canada too! Going to Toronto show on the 15th.

RE: Re: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM

TaylorSwiftFan26 wrote:
    Yeah I got pit tickets for the Chicago show from her website!! I am not sure if they will sell pit tickets on ticketmaster because right now through her website they are sold out!!! :) it's going to e a different experience because solider field is outside where as ford field had a roof over the stadium!! :) I will keep my eye out for you. I haven't seen anyone selling tickets on here!!!!

tbell13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan26 wrote:

tbell13 wrote:

Pit was "sold out" for Detroit too when I got them off ticketmaster :p I think they hold back a certain amount for promotions and VIP people at the venue, and if they decide they don't want them then they get bumped to the public. Not that I *need* pit tickets again; I'll pretty much take anything that isn't crazy expensive haha

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:08 AM

hey Detroit concert goers! I saw that she comes back on foot from the B Stage during Sparks Fly rather than the flying contraption she uses for arenas. I was checkin to see does anyone know what route she took comin back up...in front of sec J & K? then down between Sec D & 120's? thanks!

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:28 AM

JBee33 wrote:
    hey Detroit concert goers! I saw that she comes back on foot from the B Stage during Sparks Fly rather than the flying contraption she uses for arenas. I was checkin to see does anyone know what route she took comin back up...in front of sec J & K? then down between Sec D & 120's? thanks!

I wish I could tell you, but I was in the pit and couldn't see her walking back =\

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM

JBee33 wrote:

i know for a part of it she walks between section C and D.

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I think she came back up in the aisle where B and C where at! Cause I was in B row 3 but my section was of to the side a little bit!!

JBee33 wrote:

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:42 AM

This was seriously the BEST day of my entire life. I cannot even describe how thankful I am to even have this chance to see Taylor. :)
    I was turned RED on May 4th in Detroit, Michigan!

Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I went to Speak Now and RED both in Detroit. I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Lovely

Luv Luv Luv

-----------FearlessLuv13

RE: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:43 AM

So wait she already went to the us citys for her red tour !?