Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Im going to try to go! For Speak Now I went to Detroit and Chicago so we'll see! :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I'm so going! Well....unless I'm in labor. My husband and I are expecting our first child on May 12th, which is scary close to the concert date! But if I do go into labor we all know the concert will sell out and I'll be able to sell them to someone else and get my money back no problem. But honestly (sorry if this makes me sound like a horrible mom-to-be), I'm going to be pretty upset if that happens! Crossing my fingers the baby is on time and not early...you guys think that my being like 9 months pregnant would make it any easier to get into T-Party? I mean, come on, that's dedication...and I'm making sure my child is a future Taylor fan, haha.

But I may buy tickets for Chicago too, just in case!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Right here went to speak now at ford field and now already was like ill be there : ). Bring on the next 6 months of dry longggg bordem excitement : (

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I'm going! I can't wait.

^ Taylor and Me

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:32 AM

wonderstruck88 wrote:
    I'm so going! Well....unless I'm in labor. My husband and I are expecting our first child on May 12th, which is scary close to the concert date! But if I do go into labor we all know the concert will sell out and I'll be able to sell them to someone else and get my money back no problem. But honestly (sorry if this makes me sound like a horrible mom-to-be), I'm going to be pretty upset if that happens! Crossing my fingers the baby is on time and not early...you guys think that my being like 9 months pregnant would make it any easier to get into T-Party? I mean, come on, that's dedication...and I'm making sure my child is a future Taylor fan, haha.

But I may buy tickets for Chicago too, just in case!

Awwh!!! Congrats!!!!! I hope you can make it to she show!!!! But if you can't, it's an amazing occasion!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I'm going (at least I think so) we definitely need to plan some groups to meet up and stuff! I hope they add a section to the forum like they did for speak now were each concert has a section. OMG AND ED SHEERAN IS GOING TO BE THERE I CANNOT EVEN!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:43 AM

DarkBlueTennessee13 wrote:
    I'm going (at least I think so) we definitely need to plan some groups to meet up and stuff! I hope they add a section to the forum like they did for speak now were each concert has a section. OMG AND ED SHEERAN IS GOING TO BE THERE I CANNOT EVEN!!!

IKR!!!!!! :D

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Bump..

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Haha I'm just so excited this is my favorite thread right now! Eeeeep!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM

First the "Brothers of the Sun", now this? Detroit's gonna rock 2 summers in a row!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

DarkBlueTennessee13 wrote:
    Haha I'm just so excited this is my favorite thread right now! Eeeeep!!!

:D

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

anyways... *Bump*
    [/signiture]

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Bump..

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Bump..

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I'm so excited! Does anyone know where the best seats in Ford Field are though? Like would it be better to get floor seats or not?

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I am going to go this show as well!!! I can't wait! And I am going to try and go to the show in Nashville as well! But I am really wondering when the pre-sale tickets will start!

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:35 PM

IDK if im going... For the Fearless Tour my parents said they'd take me. They couldnt get Tickets. For the Speak Now tour they promised to take me... They couldnt afford tickets... Now they promised to take me to the Red tour But i dont want to get my hopes up again and then have them tell me that they cant afford it or cant get tickets or somthing and start crying again... So We'll see.

Credit goes to Starstruck13

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:57 AM

We will be there & I we are BEYOND excited! I'm taking my 7 year old daughter for her 8th birthday! This will be her very first concert. She absolutely adores Taylor! She is going to be her for Halloween and also for her school Talent Show. ♥

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I'll be there! :D

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I live in Michigan but I've never gone to any of her shows in Michigan. I may or may not go to this one, and instead may go to the one in Tampa because my sister lives there. We'll see. =)
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.