Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED 2013 - Columbia!!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY! Oh my gosh, I don't know how I'm going to concentrate this week when all I can think about is the show Saturday :P SO EXCITED!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED 2013 - Columbia!!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I have quite a few tests this week, and it's going to be hard to stop obsessing over the concert and focus on studying. School just has to put a damper on my concert excitement.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Biggest Swiftie wrote:
    Meetups?

I'm still working out what time I'm going to arrive. I'm guessing a few hours before doors open, but I'm not exactly sure yet. I'm not sure if anyone else has planned something yet.

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM

OMG im am so excited by boss at work almost forgot that i needed this day off so i could go.
    Kayla Rickard

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Just 5 More Days Now!

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM

sueannaw wrote:
    Did anyone who purchased VIP packages receive their merchandise in the mail yet?

I literally just came home and found my merch package at my door for VIP!! It's really awesome!!! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

sparksfly1313 wrote:
    sueannaw wrote:
    Did anyone who purchased VIP packages receive their merchandise in the mail yet?

I literally just came home and found my merch package at my door for VIP!! It's really awesome!!! :D

Ahh, that's so cool!

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Only 4 More Days Until The Concert!

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM

What song do you guys hope she sings for us? I'm hoping for anything from the first album :)
    -TayFearless12

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM

3 More Days Now! It's so close!

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM

TayFearless12 wrote:
    What song do you guys hope she sings for us? I'm hoping for anything from the first album :)

I've tried to avoid the setlist, so I only know a few songs that she will be singing. I'm hoping for Long Live as well as All Too Well. I would love anything from the first album, especially Our Song, Tim McGraw, or Teardrops.

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM

OMG FINALY COLUMBIA SWIFTIES!!! WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP! I WILL AT THE VENUE AROUND 10! I HAVE ULTIMATE VIP. I REALLY HOPE SHE PLAYS FEARLESS!!. i got my merch package on monday too. 3 more days guys. technically today is already over. soooo 2 days!! i will tell you guys what i will be wearing the day of the show, so you can find me before. i can tell you now because i cannot give it away! by the way. to those of you that got the merch package. do you think they will allow use to take our taylor swift bags in. they are kinda large.
    much love,
    -Jess

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Only 2 Days To Go!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    TayFearless12 wrote:

I've tried to avoid the setlist, so I only know a few songs that she will be singing. I'm hoping for Long Live as well as All Too Well. I would love anything from the first album, especially Our Song, Tim McGraw, or Teardrops.

she picks a different song every night to sing at the concert during the acoustic set so that's what I meant :) this is so close guys!!
    -TayFearless12

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM

TayFearless12 wrote:
    lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    TayFearless12 wrote:

she picks a different song every night to sing at the concert during the acoustic set so that's what I meant :) this is so close guys!!

Oh! Since, I've avoided most things about the concert, I didn't know that! Hmm, then if it's a random song, I would like Tied Together With A Smile, Cold As You, Crazier, Mary's Song (Oh My My My), or Invisible. Anything from the first album that hasn't really been performed before would be amazing!

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM

The show is tomorrow! Only 1 more day to go!

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Meetups?
    ~ "Never forget the escence of your SPARK!" - TayTay

My whole life i've never had friends
    My whole life i've always been bullied
    My whole ife i've always been a lonely outcast
    Since 2006, that pain has been replaced with someone that will never let

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:08 AM

It's finally the day of the concert!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 2:37 PM

You guy will have one amazing time

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM

That concert was amazingg
    http://jleigh.net/tayswift/